Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
If you were in maimonides ER erev y"t
Previous  1  2  3

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 7:49 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You couldn't have said it any better. Such yentas on here my goodness gracious. I'm almost regretting posting this. I had genuine intentions and look what it's becoming into. " I wanna know what happened, it will help me daven more, help me be more cautious" are a whole bunch of nice ways of saying "I'm a yenta". I really hope nobody falls for this. If the parents want, they can come on here and share the story.

Op, u posted the first post saying that you felt so bad for the family and wanted to know if anyone had an update. How is that not yentish?

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 7:53 pm
Genius wrote:
Curiosity is a normal human condition. You wrote a rather dramatic post and should’ve expected as much.
We’re all davening. Perhaps you can also be kind to your fellow sisters and ignore these questions if you wish, but stop with the haughty virtue signaling.

Agree.
Op you’re coming here to post that a terrible thing happened to this poor baby and you’re worried sick. Of course it’s human to then wonder WHAT it is that happened.
If the family doesn’t want to spread it that’s ok but it’s not that funny that people are wondering.
I’m Davening for him regardless and I don’t think the details will change my tefillos or make me have more caution in the future but you got to be very aloof not to wonder...

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 7:54 pm
amother [ DarkKhaki ] wrote:
Op, u posted the first post saying that you felt so bad for the family and wanted to know if anyone had an update. How is that not yentish?

I’d think hoping to hear improvement.
When you daven for someone often you’d like to hear that things are improving.
I think it’s just human

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 7:56 pm
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
Sometimes no matter how cautious we are things happen. Hashem runs the world

I’m still haunted about the story years ago were a little boy drowned in a toilet in the middle of rosh hashana night.

Edited

gr82no

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 7:58 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Except it wasn't in the toilet. That's what they were told to say. I know for a fact. Don't ask me how. I cant give myself away here.

What a necessary post.
I was taught in elementary school if you have nothing useful to say zip it.
Saying you know differently but don’t ask me how is totally wrong .

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
No need to. With this info provided sounds like it's this. I heard today from hatzaloh the baby needs a miracle from hashem. I couldn't get this baby out of my mind. Dh asked his close friend in hatzaloh if he knew about the story and if there are any updates. I heard details in the hospital so I don't need anymore. He told my husband that I knew more info than he did but all he does know is that this baby needs a huge miracle. I saw the grandmother standing over the bed and crying away. If I tell you it was HEARTWRENCHING, it's an understatement.
Thanks for posting the name.

Huh?? Please quote my post where I asked on here on a public forum. I didn't even ask dh to do so. I was so distraught that dh himself decided to find out. I didn't ask. NOT EVEN ONCE!!
I quoted it myself. I.did.not.ask.dh.to.find.out. I wish dh would come on here and tell you. He won't don't worry. But I never asked him.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:11 pm
amother [ DarkKhaki ] wrote:

I responded. Read my last post. Read it 3 times and tell me where you see I asked if anybody has an update.

amother
Almond

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Except it wasn't in the toilet. That's what they were told to say. I know for a fact. Don't ask me how. I cant give myself away here.

You really aren't a gossip starter.

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I responded. Read my last post. Read it 3 times and tell me where you see I asked if anybody has an update.

Ok so maybe your DH was yentish.
How is it different than posters here wanting to know details?
In either case, let’s not turn this into a negative thread. There’s a baby waiting for a miracle, but let’s not jump on those who are curious either.
Understanding needs to go both ways.

married1234

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:18 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
In either case, let’s not turn this into a negative thread. There’s a baby waiting for a miracle, but let’s not jump on those who are curious either.

Couldn’t agree more. And you worded this beautifully

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:23 pm

What dh does I have no control over. And neither do I care to have. I know that what I do is right. I never asked him. I was literally crying for 2-3 days. Hearing a story is one thing, seeing the story is another.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:26 pm

Well by now it's too late. I reported my thread. My intentions were pure and genuine. Had I thought it would come to all this, I wouldn't have started it. Time to get this thread locked. It served the purpose. I'm sorry if anybody got offended. I keep to my values and abide by them.

amother
Lightgray

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:31 pm
I heard he was put on a breathing tube which is major progress. No brain activity though. Hashem can make nissim.

Yael

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:33 pm
If anyone has an update on the situation please pm me. In the meantime let’s continue to daven for a Refuah shleima for Baruch Ben chava

Yael

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 6:54 pm
I was asked to post this:
A message from a mother begging for tefillos for her son:

Yael

Post Fri, Feb 24 2023, 6:11 am
Quote:
I'm so sorry to share that the mother of Baruch Ben Chava just posted this on the LinkedIn Torah Community group:

Quote:
May the neshama of Baruch Ben Mordechai Shlomo have an aliyah and may the family have a nechama Crying
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics