Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
High school girls
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Tealblue

Post Sat, Apr 30 2022, 10:58 pm
frumie123 wrote:
Thank you for your responses.

Let me rephrase my question. I work in a mainstream, in town bais Yaakov type high school.
It's a truly amazing school, which has a lot of different limudei kodesh and limudei chol subjects.
We are looking for a limudei KODESH curriculum that the substitute can do, a curriculum that would be a little bit of a change of pace from the regular classes of chumash/Navi/parsha/etc... (There are many many more classes than these!).

I am wondering if anyone has any ideas of limudei koresh topics that would be of need for today's high school girl, which can be done multiple times a year?

I am thinking something along the lines of middos, or understanding our worth as a bas yisroel (some way to help girls understand who they are and how to improve their self esteem) or maybe technology awareness.

Please let me know your suggestions, and please be as specific as possible. Thank you all in advance!

I think emunah classes would be very beneficial. There is a bekerbei program geared for post high school. (Wonder if it can be adopted) Rivky Klien is the founder amazing material! Life transforming.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics