Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Care package NMB Florida

Della

Post Sat, Apr 30 2022, 9:28 pm
Hi looking to send a care package to my DDIL who isn’t feeling well. NMB Florida. Does anyone know a store that I can order maybe soup and a magazine and vitamins sucking candy etc. TIA

amother
Blue

Post Sat, Apr 30 2022, 9:52 pm
What about if you do a Walmart or target delivery from store. Can put together your own items.

Della

Post Sat, Apr 30 2022, 9:57 pm
I would love to send kosher food,chicken soup etc and magazines

Ema of 5

Post Sat, Apr 30 2022, 10:44 pm
South Florida Kosher. $10 delivery fee. They have all that stuff. She can order online.
https://www.mykoshermarket.com/

amother
Peony

Post Sat, Apr 30 2022, 10:48 pm
Maybe the grove? I'm not sure if they deliver in nmb but they have all of those.

Amarante

Post Sat, Apr 30 2022, 11:11 pm
Door dash, UberEATS will deliver from any restaurant.

Instacart will deliver from lots of stores including pharmacies or large markets where they wouid have magazines p, flowers or whatever.

Della

Post Sat, Apr 30 2022, 11:16 pm
Thank you everyone. So what I really need is a kosher grocery that I could order some chicken soup and sucking candies maybe some vitamin C Jewish magazines things like that. The kosher marketplace that was posted only has soup Wednesday Thursday Friday. Are there any other kosher takeout places in North Miami Beach? Thanks so much

Della

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 7:42 pm
Hi following up. I’m looking for a grocery that would sell fresh fruit as well as takeout soup. As an example I’m in Monsey and I would order from Evergreen. Is there such a place in North Miami Beach? Thanks

amother
Skyblue

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 8:27 pm
Della wrote:
Hi following up. I’m looking for a grocery that would sell fresh fruit as well as takeout soup. As an example I’m in Monsey and I would order from Evergreen. Is there such a place in North Miami Beach? Thanks

To my knowledge there really isn’t. The kosher supermarkets here have little if no fresh produce. Your best bet is to order from a restaurant.

amother
Opal

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 8:37 pm
I see someone mentioned the grove, did you try that? You're so sweet for sending something

amother
Dustypink

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 8:57 pm
Della wrote:

Kosher Kingdom would, they have packaged precut fruit. They have take out soup available to buy, too, though sometimes I think their packaged stuff "sits" and does not have a quick turnaround. It's in Aventura, though, not NMB so I don't know what the delivery fee would be, as it can be anywhere from a 15-30 minute drive depending where in NMB it is getting delivered to (and maybe longer, depending on traffic).
I've never had their soup so can't vouch for the taste but any time I've gotten their pre cut fruit, it has been fine to good.
They have the Jewish magazines too, but don't get the newest issue till Thursdays usually.

Della

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 9:49 pm
Thank you everyone for your help. The grove doesn’t look like it delivers and it doesn’t seem I can get a delivery service although I’m going to call them tomorrow.
Kosher kingdom may be the answer.
In the alternative can anyone recommend a restaurant that I could order some soup and dinner perhaps? Thank you again for all your help😊

Della

Post Tue, May 03 2022, 4:24 pm
Just wanted to follow up and say thank you for the help. Kosher kingdom it was!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics