Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Mishkan Yosef Organization
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 6:43 pm
Anyone heard of them? My kids saw their brochure before Purim, and collected money for them. Yeah, I know it’s a tiny bit past purim lol. I’m trying to find their contact info, but no luck.

Also, are they legit? They have zero online presence. Any info would be so appreciated!!

f7h1

Post Mon, Mar 21 2022, 8:10 am
Hi I know it's a year after your post. I just got the flyer from my kids, but at one point we lost it so I was looking it up on google like you did & found this article among the searches. Then we found the cook. the number to call is (929) 999-1070 (between 4:30-7:30 EST) & the email is myPurimproject@gmail.com . we found this booklet in our local shul, perhaps you can contact them for a new one. Hatzlocha!

amother
Sunflower

Post Mon, Mar 21 2022, 9:45 am
I had the same question last year. Couldn’t find any info about the organization online, and didn’t bother trying to find any info this year.

f7h1

Post Mon, Mar 21 2022, 10:10 am
Great! So I hope this info I found shall help all who are looking for it!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Mar 21 2022, 11:16 pm
https://view.publitas.com/mish.....age/1

amother
Maroon

Post Fri, Apr 29 2022, 5:28 pm
Did anyone get any prizes from them this year?
My son is still waiting...

galbis

Post Fri, Apr 29 2022, 5:40 pm
My boys are also anxiously awaiting their prizes. I emailed the organization twice but didn't get a response. If anyone has more information, please post, as my son asks me about it multiple times a day.

amother
Poppy

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 12:07 am
Hi,

I emailed mishkanyosefpickup@gmail.com and got an instant reply. Prizes in my sons hand less than an hour later. BH.

This was before Pesach , so I don’t know what’s doing now...but worth a try.

Good luck!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 12:11 am
My son is still waiting for his prize but I did get responses when emailing and even spoke to them. Not that it helped. He wanted a travel paperback set of Shas. I priced it at a local Judaica store and asked Mishkon Yosef if they could give him a gift card to the Judaica store for that value instead. They said no since they get it wholesale. Hopefully he'll get his prize soon.

Really disappointing. They reassured the boys in the brochure that they were very well stocked, yet DS says that most boys were turned away at the truck.

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 12:42 am
amother [ Poppy ] wrote:
Hi,

I emailed mishkanyosefpickup@gmail.com and got an instant reply. Prizes in my sons hand less than an hour later. BH.

This was before Pesach , so I don’t know what’s doing now...but worth a try.

Good luck!

Thanks for sharing this email address
I sent them an email now, will keep all posted.

I am so happy for your son that he got what he worked hard for.
We dropped off the money and form on 45th st in BP after Purim! We went there and they told us to send an email to mypurimproject@gmail, so we sent and then again, and a third time!

amother
Mintcream

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 1:55 am
We got our prizes from the truck

amother
RosePink

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 3:42 am
My son is also still waiting...

I emailed them a few times, and only once got a response, that they're working on it and will send prize as fast as possible. That was before pesach.

amother
Opal

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 7:53 am
I believe it’s an organization that provides for sick children.
My son received his prize. We were given a shul address to go to before pesach and they were distributing prizes there.
There is a hotline for kids to call to find out how to claim their prizes. I think it was a 929 number. I know one of the families involved with this organization and they are sincere, honest people.

Lakee

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 7:57 am
Not only this organization my son collected for a different one also very disappointing for the kids

amother
Opal

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 6:40 pm
Did you try this email address?
Mishkanyosefpickup@gmail.com

Esty123

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 6:52 pm
Yes!

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 8:32 pm
We got our prizes hand delivered here in Lakewood before Pesach

amother
Opal

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 8:57 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
We got our prizes hand delivered here in Lakewood before Pesach

We were told a day and time to pick up our prize before pesach

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 6:10 am
I just reached out to someone who volunteers for the organization. She sent me a picture of her table- still going through and working on it!
I hope everyone gets what they earned iy"H

Amelia Bedelia

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 7:18 am
We are very sorry for the delay. We had a major delay in the shipping for most of our prizes. We truly apologize for this, and we are actively working around the clock to deliver your prizes. Thanks for understanding.
Thank you for collecting for Mishkan Yosef!!!
Tizku Limitzvos
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics