Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
What area in Florida Hollywood/Boca etc.
Previous  1  2

amother
Chambray

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 11:47 am
I've worked in both schools, meaning I've had close contact with many families in both schools. I'm not sure how to describe it in a way that would not be offensive to anyone. Also, sometimes one grade leans particularly strongly in one direction. Anyone looking to move or put kids in any school should see the school firsthand, and if possible inquire with parents who have kids in the relevant classes.

Another factor to consider is that team has the pros and cons of a large school. Whereas yes has the pros and cons of a smaller school. Sometimes kids do better in one vs the other.

amother
Amaryllis

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 1:49 pm
Lol, you must have worked in YTC a while ago if you call it team Wink.
I do agree with you that some classes lean in particular directions and I've seen groups of children moving together from one school to the other. But I have multiple children in one of the schools and some have amazing grades and some it's much more shvach and the corresponding grade in. the other school is a better class.

For the record, this is all for elementary school. Middle and high school is a completely different animal and are very different in the two different schools. Should definitely do the research and ask around a lot before choosing.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating