Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Wayfair Couches

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 4:43 pm
Looking for very affordable decent quality couch and see they have a lot of options. Anyone have experience and know anything about the quality?

ProudJew

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 5:04 pm
It depends on how hard you are on your furniture. I got couches from wayfair a year and half ago and they’re still new. My in-laws bought from wayfair as well but their couches ripped after 2 years. (No kids in either house.)

Amarante

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 5:13 pm
Wayfair isn’t a single brand. It is essentially an on line mall so the quality of any item would depend on the individual manufacturer.

It is nit a store like IKEA but is more like Amazon.

amother
Burntblack

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 5:13 pm
I have my couch from wayfair for over three years. A house full of kids BH and no rips.

Redbird

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 5:14 pm
My 5 year old faux leather loveseat is holding up great

amother
Burntblack

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 5:14 pm
That being said...it’s not the most comfortable couch to sit on. The look is decent, when you sit down on it you can tell it’s from wayfair. Some ppl who come to my house don’t notice and think it’s an expensive couch lol

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 5:17 pm
Thanks! We have kids BH so nothing lasts long by us anyways. Desperate for anything better than we have now, but we're in a very small rental so hoping to have a larger space to fill one day so doesn't have to last forever, min next 2 years and longer would be a nice added bonus.

amother
Banana

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 5:25 pm
No idea about quality but noticed this recently on ikea and absolutely love how it looks. If I was on the market for a new couch I would get this https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/s.....2432/

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 5:27 pm
amother [ Banana ] wrote:
No idea about quality but noticed this recently on ikea and absolutely love how it looks. If I was on the market for a new couch I would get this https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/s.....2432/

Thanks! I need something I can wipe off like faux leather... I am not in control of my kids and the couch is in a very central location... Think tiny apartment living.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics