Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Cute Pediped shoes for my baby

Yael

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 11:19 am
Don’t you just love it when you get your little baby dressed up all cute in the morning with matching socks, and a cute outfit. Two hours later the shirt is stained and the socks are missing in action. Mad You search around the house and finally find one little sock. You resign yourself in frustration to the fact that you might never find the other sock.

Well I don’t have any ideas for the stained shirt other than wear a bib, but I have found an answer to the missing socks predicament. Pediped makes the cutest little shoes that fit babies from newborn to 2 yrs old. Their soft-soled shoes are made from high quality leather and actually stay on! No more missing socks, and with tons of different styles in the Pediped Originals line, you are sure to find one that will look adorable on your baby.

Its so hard to find a good quality shoe for your first walker, but Pediped now makes rubber-soled shoes too. As of this spring they have launched a new line called Pediped Flex. These are cute “real” shoes that will fit sizes 6-12.

Visit www.pediped.com for more info, and to order.

Last edited by Yael on Thu, Mar 27 2008, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

flowerpower

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 11:27 am
I just got the cutest polka dotted pedipeds for dd, she keeps getting compliments on it

Love My Babes

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 11:36 am
oh I got pedipeds for a gift before my baby was walking. they were the best things. they looked so cute, and she looked all dressed up in shoes.

and the best part is she's the type that the second she has socks on, if she's not wearing shoes, off go the socks. I would love to check out their real shoes tho. where can I see them?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 11:53 am
go to their site, pediped.com
Interestingly enough, I just compared some sandals on there to some on Stride Rite. Pedipeds were $30, and Stride Rite were $39!
(I usually end up getting Stride Rite cheaper if I buy that brand by getting last year's style at Burlington...I have to get my 14 month old shoes for Pesach, and I wanted to see what was out there Smile)

greenfire

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 12:20 pm
they're quite adorable ...

only I wouldn't spend so much on shoes for a kid that cannot walk ... back in the day maybe ... oh and I would always accept them as a gift ...

Squash

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 12:24 pm
I'm with you green. as a gift, sure. but I wouldn't spend this much money on my baby who's not walking yet.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 12:35 pm
dc is over a year and not walking, she needs shoes to dress her up and keep the socks on-these are cheaper hten the 80 dollar pair of shoes and are way too cute

Squash

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 12:37 pm
ds is 17 months and not walking. I still wouldn't get them. but to each his own.

Yael

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 8:57 pm
I have a special offer just for Imamothers!

You can get free shipping with your purchase from www.pediped.com.
use the code hapr08.

The Flex collection (rubber soled shoes) price range is $39-$49.
Thats pretty decent, when some people spend over $60 on baby's first walking shoes!
They only start from size 6, so I dont think they would be the first pair of shoes, though. it would be nice if pediped made them starting from size 3 or 4.

chaylizi

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 8:59 pm
I love my pedipeds. And my baby's feet that grow really slowly- so I can keep 1 pair for 6 mos. Time to go shoe shopping.

Last edited by chaylizi on Thu, Mar 27 2008, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

shoy18

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 8:59 pm
Squash wrote:
ds is 17 months and not walking. I still wouldn't get them. but to each his own.

my ds didnt walk until 19 monthes, and in the winter it was cold so I bought him robeez booties just to keep his feet warm.

chaylizi

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 9:04 pm
robeez just came out with "shoes" too. They are called Tredz- I think they're really cute. But they are $41. Also really cute shoes are "See Kai Run"

Esther23

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 9:45 pm
chanaroch, tredz are only for babies, they only go up to size 24 months as opposed to pediflex which are shoes for children, they have sizes 6 to 12 (european 22-29).

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 9:50 pm
sleepless-n-ny wrote:
dc is over a year and not walking, she needs shoes to dress her up and keep the socks on-these are cheaper hten the 80 dollar pair of shoes and are way too cute

How about $10 Ministars from Target? Worked for me and helped my son feel the floor when learning to walk. They are supposed to be barefoot as much as possible, so if you have to use shoes, better that they are basically soft soles at the beginning -- not hard rubber ones.

chaylizi

Post Fri, Mar 28 2008, 8:24 am
esther23 I know- but they are an in between shoe btw something like the original pedipeds & the flex. yael mentioned that it was too bad the flex shoes don't come in smaller sizes. so I mentioned the tredz. My baby is over a year and not yet a size 3- so they are perfect for us in any case.

catonmylap

Post Fri, Mar 28 2008, 8:40 am
I've got ds in Robeez now. They solved the sock problem. I was considering buying fake ones, but if you watch for sales, you can get them for around $14 on Amazon or Endless.com.

I also heard Preschoolians are very good. http://preschoolians.com/ They have a window so you can see how they fit your toddler's feet. They are definitely something to look at in the same price range (if you are willing to spend $40 on baby shoes).

littles

Post Fri, Mar 28 2008, 11:27 am
My DS's first pair of shoes were Preschoolians and we loved them. He was walking at 11 months so he needed shoes at an earlier age than a lot of kids, but nonetheless I would reccomend them. I"YH with my next baby I think I am going to check out pedipeds b/c they are so cute and they are less expensive than the preschoolians.

MahPitom

Post Sat, Mar 29 2008, 10:11 pm
The Robeez really do stay on too.

Mir000

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 11:38 am
My baby just started walking recently (12 months) and he was wearing his pedi peds (original) at his Dr. appt. His pediatrician told me that there is no reason he needs to get other shoes for walking. The baby supports his own ankle and a shoe should be soft and flexible, like the pediped. So my plan is to keep him in those, I have a loafer -tan and white and navy sandle.

momagain

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 12:43 pm
Can someone please clarify for me - Are Pedipeds intended as a crib shoe? My baby is still crawling, but socks don't stay on because he just pulls them off. Are Pedipeds the answer?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics