Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Looking for double stroller - bassinet and seat.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 9:50 am
Currently have a silver cross wave. What’s the best stroller for a double that can have a bassinet and a seat at the same time?

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 10:18 am
The Citi Select has many different configurations

amother
Iris

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 10:21 am
Can it not take a bassinet and seat in the wave? I thought the wave could take all different configurations?
Are you looking for similar to the wave where the seats are on top of each other in a line? I would consider the uppbaby vista, the city select, icandy orange.
For side by side seating, I believe the city mini double can take a bassinet, also the mountain buggy duet. And there's also the bugaboo donkey.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 10:21 am
I hope you know you can do it with the silver cross. If it’s heavy and you want a lighter, more functional stroller do a side by side. the mountain buggy or bugaboo donkey fit your criteria.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 11:13 am
Oy I have the coast, not the wave. The coast is a single stroller I think. I’m pretty clueless about these things…

cfriedman2

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 11:23 am
bugaboo donkey

amother
Brass

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 11:23 am
I loved my donkey! I was able to have a bassinet and a seat and have the seat face me or away from me. The stroller itself is also super lightweight and I was able to push my kids through preschool

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 11:29 am
I’m really happy with my bugaboo donkey.
It has many configurations and it can also be a single stroller. (As a single it’s kid of bulky - but then again it’s slightly bigger then the bugaboo fox. And if I’m going to a tight space with 1 kid I’ll use Donna or travel toddler stroller.)

amother
Iris

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 12:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Oy I have the coast, not the wave. The coast is a single stroller I think. I’m pretty clueless about these things…

Are you sure which model you have? Both the coast and the wave are officially single to double strollers. You would probably have to buy the extra accessories to turn it into a double though.
Might I suggest you visit a shop and try out a couple and see what you like/dislike about different strollers. And if yours is a double stroller, you might want to consider whether you would like to push it as a double-a lot of inline strollers are very heavy and awkward to push as a double.
I personally prefer the side by side doubles as I find them much easier to push. Also both the city mini and mountain buggy duet seats lie flat so you don't actually need to buy a bassinet.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 12:22 pm
amother [ Iris ] wrote:
Are you sure which model you have? Both the coast and the wave are officially single to double strollers. You would probably have to buy the extra accessories to turn it into a double though.
Might I suggest you visit a shop and try out a couple and see what you like/dislike about different strollers. And if yours is a double stroller, you might want to consider whether you would like to push it as a double-a lot of inline strollers are very heavy and awkward to push as a double.
I personally prefer the side by side doubles as I find them much easier to push. Also both the city mini and mountain buggy duet seats lie flat so you don't actually need to buy a bassinet.

online, silver cross website shows that the coast can become a double stroller

Babyblue2

Post Thu, May 05 2022, 1:26 pm
The valco snap duo trend has a bassinet attachment and is a great, lightweight, easy fold stroller
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics