Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lakewood High School (new thread)
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

amother
Royalblue

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 11:19 am
amother [ Amaranthus ] wrote:
Confused. When did u get the verbal acceptance- before or after the interview. If it was after I’m assuming you should’ve applied elsewhere by then anyway…

I think you should call her elementary principal ASAP
]

We got the acceptance before interviews.
The high school said a lot of people didnt get it yet and to call monday, they may need to resend. Could that be theyre just trying to push me off or are letters lost? Wondering if others didnt get as well

amother
Snowflake

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 11:21 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
]

The high school said a lot of people didnt get it yet and to call monday, they may need to resend. Could that be theyre just trying to push me off or are letters lost? Wondering if others didnt get as well

You should definitely speak to ur daughters principal to find out what’s going on.

amother
Snowflake

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 11:26 am
]

I also got a verbal acceptance from one school before I even sent out any other applications and I was told I don’t have to send out any others. But I did anyway because I was too nervous and didn’t trust anything till I see it in writing.

But hopefully the school is being honest with u and u really r accepted

amother
Wallflower

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 11:39 am
We got a verbal consent that my dd was accepted to a specific school yet we did not get the acceptance letter yet. Due the fact she was accepted her elementary school strongly advised that we dont apply elsewhere since it can take away a slot from another of their students.
I called the HS to ask if the letters went out and they said on Tuesday so I shouldve gotten it by now.
Now im concerned since someone mentioned the rejection letters go out later.
Anyone not get their acceptance letters yet?

You only applied to one school? Your supposed to apply to 4. You should have gotten an acceptance letter by now

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 1:19 am
Did anyone get a rejection letter?
Or does no letter mean rejection?

amother
Oldlace

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 1:37 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Did anyone get a rejection letter?
Or does no letter mean rejection?

Last year the high school principals got a list from each school witch girls they are talking so if you did not get a letter call the principal to see if she has anything.
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries