Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Phone number for Bikur Cholim of Sloan Kettering Hospital in

agh

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 2:33 pm
Does anyone know who is in charge of Bikkur Cholim for Sloan Kettering Hospiatl in the city. I just got a phone call from someone who has friends who have to be in this hospital over shabbos and they need meals and some help. thanks

jayne

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 3:23 pm
When at MSKCC, I have received meals from bikur cholim in Williamsburg. The hospital kosher meals are frozen and re-heated; there's no cholev yisroel.
There is no bikur cholim room or refrigerator there. There is a nearby chesed apartment for Shabbos which is run by a local shul.
There is a hospital Rabbi. He is not frum but he is very helpful with delivering a refrigerator for the room. He can help you to contact bikur cholim.
Call the main hospital number: 212-639-2000 tomorrow morning and speak to the Rabbi. Chai Lifeline is also very helpful with information. Their number is: 212.465.1300.
Hatzlocha to your friends.
jayneiris@optonline.net

Mama Bear

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 7:20 pm
try satmar bikur cholim!!! they deliver to all manhattan hospitals. they will give a beautiful shabbos package. 718 387 7749
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries