Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Affordable Good Lakewood Doula
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 09 2022, 10:55 pm
Does anyone have a doula they'd recommend? I don't have a huge budget available, so it can't be someone too expensive.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 10:47 am
Anyone?

amother
Navyblue

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 11:39 am
As far as I know there aren't too many options in Lakewood. I've heard the following names but don't know about affordability:
Aidy Hoffman
Avigayil Cohen
Rochie Lamm
Rivka Zak

If anyone knows any more in Lakewood please add to this list!

amother
Orange

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 11:42 am
There are actually loads of options (the names listed here are probably bigger names and therefore probably more expensive)
OP, are you interested in someone who may not have so much experience or just starting and therefore would probably be much cheaper?

amother
Anemone

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 11:53 am
Simie Greenes

amother
Iris

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 12:02 pm
I'm following...
I've heard of other names too but hoping someone will post from personal experience

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 12:02 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
There are actually loads of options (the names listed here are probably bigger names and therefore probably more expensive)
OP, are you interested in someone who may not have so much experience or just starting and therefore would probably be much cheaper?

Yes please

amother
Navyblue

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 12:04 pm

I'm also interested! Please post names! I've searched through every thread on the topic and haven't seen anything else

amother
Orange

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 12:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
[/b]

Yes please

What price range were you thinking?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 12:15 pm
Another amother here. Im not sure what I’d want to spend, but the lowest I heard so far was $550 and I know that I may not find for less, but I don’t feel that I can spend that much.

Others I priced so far were $800-1000. That I really can’t do.

amother
Navyblue

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 8:20 pm
I'm ok with paying decently, but I honestly can't find any other names and/references. It's not like they advertise anywhere...

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 8:42 pm
What price range were you thinking?

I honestly don't know, but I'd love to know what my choices are.

amother
Green

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 8:59 pm
My sister in law used someone Leah Rother and she said she had a great experience. Her doctor recommended her.

amother
Teal

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 9:19 pm
Rochie Lamm was great! I used her 5 years ago though so I don't remember her pricing but I remember she was decent. I see she is now giving childbirth classes so maybe she became bigger but she was great and we really loved using her! She was a great doula and would definitely recommend her/use her again if needed.

mom1232

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 9:41 pm
I recently used Aviva Kaluszyner. She was absolutely incredible- I used her for a VBAC and although I had an epidural I think I would’ve ended in a c section if not for her. She changed my whole experience so positive and just overall calm and caring the whole way through. She charged $750 and I believe second births may be less though I’m not positive (mine was considered a first birth in regard to pricing).

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 9:47 pm
amother [ Navyblue ] wrote:
I'm ok with paying decently, but I honestly can't find any other names and/references. It's not like they advertise anywhere...

Aidy Hoffman, avigayil Cohen, Miri Berger, all names I heard. All upward of $800

amother
Black

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 10:24 pm
Rivkie senderovits. But I don't know her pricing

amother
Wandflower

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 11:41 pm
mom1232 wrote:
I recently used Aviva Kaluszyner. She was absolutely incredible- I used her for a VBAC and although I had an epidural I think I would’ve ended in a c section if not for her. She changed my whole experience so positive and just overall calm and caring the whole way through. She charged $750 and I believe second births may be less though I’m not positive (mine was considered a first birth in regard to pricing).

Anyone else used her? Im curious to hear more.

Also at what point in the pregnancy do people usually book?

mom1232

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 11:52 pm
amother [ Wandflower ] wrote:
Anyone else used her? Im curious to hear more.

Also at what point in the pregnancy do people usually book?

I booked her around 30 weeks I think. I think she was already getting full at that point. Dr. Surowitz recommends her and I know a few people that have used her as well. Please dm if you want more info

amother
Glitter

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 11:55 pm
Lemore abadi
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries