Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
National Grid Settlement Case legit?

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 9:49 pm
I got an email about joining a national grid settlement case before May 12. Is this legit?

This is what they write:
"We (Angeion Group) are the court-appointed administrator for a class action settlement involving National Grid. This is a reminder that you may be entitled to share in that settlement if you are member of the class and submit a claim. To read more about the settlement and determine if you are a class member, you may visit the settlement website at www.NationalGridTCPASettlement.com."
I don't want to click on that link because I don't know if it's legit. Does anyone know?

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 10:43 am
Bump

happy chick

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 10:52 am
Usually, in order to be part of a settlement, you have to be impacted in some way by whatever it is the lawsuit is about. I don't know what the lawsuit is about, and apparently neither do you, so there's no way of knowing if you've been impacted by it.

1ofbillions

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 11:11 am
You can always google these things to find out if they’re scams or not.

This one does look legit. Here’s a news article explaining the settlement: https://www.news10.com/news/na.....alls/

You can use the links in the article to file your claim instead of the one in the email you received, in case it is a hidden malicious link. You can always hold your mouse over a link to see the actual webpage it’ll take you to by the way.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries