Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Do these headbands work for a fall?

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 11:39 am
Can you only use headbands that go under the neck (don’t know how else to describe) or can you also use something like this?
I can’t figure out why this wouldn’t work but then I feel like I’m missing something because everyone who wears headbands with falls wear the wrap kinds.

Folora 4pcs Wide Floral Headbands Twisted Knot Hair Bands for Women Girls https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088.....ss_tl

amother
Thistle

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 1:00 pm
I don't show any hair in front with my fall and these would not fit the front of my head correctly at all. Also, it might feel kinda bunchy and uncomfortable with a hard headband.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 1:31 pm
I've only seen this type on people who show a significant amount of hair in the front.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 3:29 pm
Oh ok that makes sense, thanks!

purplebunny

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 4:15 pm
Those actually work better for me than full bands and I don’t show that much hair

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 4:39 pm
purplebunny wrote:
Those actually work better for me than full bands and I don’t show that much hair

Oh! So why are the others saying they only see it with people who show a lot of hair?

amother
Trillium

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 4:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Oh! So why are the others saying they only see it with people who show a lot of hair?
I’m ok with wearing them a little higher up on my head, maybe some feel it only looks good pushed further back with a ‘pouf’ of hair lol

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 4:58 pm
amother [ Trillium ] wrote:
I’m ok with wearing them a little higher up on my head, maybe some feel it only looks good pushed further back with a ‘pouf’ of hair lol

Oh ok so maybe I should try it out

amother
Watermelon

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 5:02 pm
I would not wear these unless I was showing a decent amount of hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 5:08 pm
amother [ Watermelon ] wrote:
I would not wear these unless I was showing a decent amount of hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is that because of the style? Or is it much more narrow then the classic headbands for falls? Just trying to figure this out

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 5:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

A lot is relative.

amother
Watermelon

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 6:25 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is that because of the style? Or is it much more narrow then the classic headbands for falls? Just trying to figure this out

Style. This style headband would look weird all the way at the front of your hairline.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 6:29 pm
amother [ Watermelon ] wrote:
Style. This style headband would look weird all the way at the front of your hairline.

Ok I see what you mean

amother
Rose

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 6:31 pm
[quote="amother [ OP ]"]Can you only use headbands that go under the neck (don’t know how else to describe) or can you also use something like this?
I can’t figure out why this wouldn’t work but then I feel like I’m missing something because everyone who wears headbands with falls wear the wrap kinds.

Folora 4pcs Wide Floral Headbands Twisted Knot Hair Bands for Women Girls https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088.....s_tl]
They don't stay put when at the front of your hairline. They kind of push up. They're designed to fit the head further back.

amother
Trillium

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 6:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Ok I see what you mean
I think it could look good with two fingers worth of hair showing all the way around, but why don’t you borrow one and play around with it?

chocolate moose

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 3:52 pm
amazon is pretty good with returns. try it and see how you like it. personally I do better with gaitors.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels