Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I'm at my heaviest!

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 5:34 pm
I hate myself and feel disgusting. I know in theory what I need to but it's just so hard to follow through. I hate being fat but I can't get myself to consistently do what needs to be done. I can say today ok that's it, I'm starting over right now, but it never holds up consistently. How do I stay the course for good???

amother
Feverfew

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 5:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I hate myself and feel disgusting. I know in theory what I need to but it's just so hard to follow through. I hate being fat but I can't get myself to consistently do what needs to be done. I can say today ok that's it, I'm starting over right now, but it never holds up consistently. How do I stay the course for good???

If that were true, you'd already be a millionaire for selling your breakthrough to others, even if you can't apply it to yourself. This is one area where the science isn't settled.

amother
Broom

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 5:46 pm
It’s super super hard. I have no idea.
I like listening to Rena Reiser’s podcasts.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 6:18 pm
Hugs im with you! Let me know when you have it figured out!

amother
Lightpink

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 7:18 pm
I’m with you sissta.
I hate myself for not having willpower.
Every night I look in the mirror and tell myself tomorrow will be different but it’s not.
I know what to do but just can’t do it.
I just see my size going up and up.
What is the answer?

amother
Feverfew

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 9:02 pm
I don't have The Answer™. But I do know that hating yourself or hating your body won't make you weigh any less. Your ability to make healthy choices improves when you focus on acceptance.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise