Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
S/O Icesculpting

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 9:32 pm
Just to preface this post by saying I'm not looking to be a Barbie LOL

I'm close to 2 years after a baby (my 3rd) and since Sukkos I have been doing all the 'right things'

I eat very well and healthy, enough veggies, water like a camel

I work out almost every day excluding Shabbos and Sunday for 20 min a day doing a range of exercise between cardio, abs and strength

I initially lost but now I feel like it is stagnating and with all the work I am doing the results are not showing I thought I would be 10 lbs down.

I checked myself out for diastasis and I dont have.

So my question in a nutshell is is there anything else I can do to help me lose the weight given all the effort I put in.

That brings us back to icesculpting I saw mentioned on an earlier thread would that be something that would help me and move my weight loss along?

Or any other tips?!

Thanks!

amother
Geranium

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 9:48 pm
Just realize that all these treatments the influencers are promoting sound great...but they are being paid to promote it so I wouldn't really believe what they say.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 9:55 pm
amother [ Geranium ] wrote:
Just realize that all these treatments the influencers are promoting sound great...but they are being paid to promote it so I wouldn't really believe what they say.

I agree 100% and Im not the type who runs after whatever the influencer says! Im just wondering if this would be a good idea to help me?

Im open to other tips as well!

DustyDiamonds

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 10:06 pm
It’s possible that it helps a tiny bit. I had a friend who was very into all these things. Cool sculpting definitely doesn’t do much. I’d estimate it does the same for the average woman’s body as fasting on tisha bav does, you may lose 1-3 pounds or a fraction of an inch.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 10:15 pm
DustyDiamonds wrote:
It’s possible that it helps a tiny bit. I had a friend who was very into all these things. Cool sculpting definitely doesn’t do much. I’d estimate it does the same for the average woman’s body as fasting on tisha bav does, you may lose 1-3 pounds or a fraction of an inch.

Whew! All that for a nice amount of $$$$?!

DustyDiamonds

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 10:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Whew! All that for a nice amount of $$$$?!

If it helped significantly, don’t you think that by now there’s be long lines out their doors??!!

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 10:32 pm
DustyDiamonds wrote:
If it helped significantly, don’t you think that by now there’s be long lines out their doors??!!

I hear ya LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise