Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Boat Rides Miami

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 1:48 pm
I'd love to go out on the water during my vacation. Either a tour on the water, daytime cruise, or other boating options. I'd rather not man my own boat. We'll be staying in surfside and will have access to Uber. Any ideas?

Sap

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 2:02 pm
https://aquariusboattours.com/

amother
Daisy

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 2:04 pm
We enjoyed the ft Lauderdale water taxi. You can get on in Hollywood. It’s narrated you pass through the port and mansions.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 2:07 pm
amother [ Daisy ] wrote:
We enjoyed the ft Lauderdale water taxi. You can get on in Hollywood. It’s narrated you pass through the port and mansions.

There's a tour? Did get on and off at any time and where did you go before getting back on?

yidishmamma

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 2:21 pm
We did the thriller but it's a fast fun boat ride . Something like the beast in new York. It does slow down by Fisher island and show things and explains but it's also alot of fun

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 2:21 pm
We'd love a tour or a fun wet boat ride. The places I've found don't have bookings before June 1st. I need for May 16-17.

yidishmamma

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 2:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
We'd love a tour or a fun wet boat ride. The places I've found don't have bookings before June 1st. I need for May 16-17.

Like I said the thriller. It's a fun wet boat ride and don't need reservations in advance . I don't remember where we took it from other than in Miami . Was couple of years ago . The boat ride was mostly yidden ( In the winter time ) so he turned on a shweky CD someone once gave him
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics