Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Anybody bought a sheitel from Ali recently?

Refine

Post Fri, Jul 16 2021, 9:07 am
Ive bought a sheitel from tsingtao wigs a while back and been very happy with it.
I'm due for another, but see that prices have basically doubled since I last bought. They also seemed to have changed their store name? Maybe an imposter company is using their name in the description?
Some of their wigs also say 6 month lifespan in the description , did they change their quality?
Has anyone bought a sheitel on Ali recently and had a positive experience and can point me in the right direction?
Thank you so much!

Iymnok

Post Fri, Jul 16 2021, 10:03 am
I just got mine, but I need to get it adjusted and the lace trimmed, so I haven’t actually worn it yet.
I paid $718.

Estie99

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 6:19 am
I am now consider to order from them for something like 700$ but I am so afraid what they will send me I still think about buying in real story where I live but in price I can afford I don't like it so much as their I really don't know what to do

Iymnok

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 6:23 am
Iymnok wrote:
I just got mine, but I need to get it adjusted and the lace trimmed, so I haven’t actually worn it yet.
I paid $718.

I replaced the lace and got it taken in. Now I love it. I had no idea that a wig could be comfortable! The waves stay in. My only complaint is that it tangles.
16”, slight wave, highlights and lace front.
With the additional work, it ended up around $1000 total.

amother
Sunflower

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 8:51 am
I just bought a lacetop wig from EBM. It was under $700, I spent $100 to have someone add baby hairs and cut the lace to my hairline and then $120 to have it cut and layered.
The hair is beautiful and the fit is great and IMO it looks just as good as my neighbor's $1800 lace top.

lovepinterest

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 9:44 am
I don’t know if u you live in the tristate area but style wigs by Shira has these wig sales. Reg wigs for 850 u can try bunch on and always add lace front or for around 1000ish lace front wig. I haven’t heard or seen one person that wasn’t happy with their purchase thru her. She’s very honest and won’t sell if it doesn’t work for u. I’m saving money now so I can buy thru her during her Chanukah sale

SDmother

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 10:51 am
amother [ Sunflower ] wrote:
I just bought a lacetop wig from EBM. It was under $700, I spent $100 to have someone add baby hairs and cut the lace to my hairline and then $120 to have it cut and layered.
The hair is beautiful and the fit is great and IMO it looks just as good as my neighbor's $1800 lace top.

Can you post her Instagram as there seems to be a bunch.

amother
Zinnia

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 11:37 am
lovepinterest wrote:
I don’t know if u you live in the tristate area but style wigs by Shira has these wig sales. Reg wigs for 850 u can try bunch on and always add lace front or for around 1000ish lace front wig. I haven’t heard or seen one person that wasn’t happy with their purchase thru her. She’s very honest and won’t sell if it doesn’t work for u. I’m saving money now so I can buy thru her during her Chanukah sale

Do you have her number?

amother
Sunflower

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 4:55 am
SDmother wrote:
Can you post her Instagram as there seems to be a bunch.

They're all the same place

https://www.instagram.com/ebm_wigs_adina
https://www.instagram.com/ebmjewishwigs
https://www.instagram.com/ebm_wig_alice
https://www.instagram.com/ebmwigs
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels