Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Reconfigure fitness

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 27 2020, 2:12 pm
Anyone ever tried this type of exercise for weight loss? Would love to hear personal experiences. Tia

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 27 2020, 5:32 pm
Bump
Anyone??

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Dec 27 2020, 6:00 pm
I did it and loved it but it’s extremely expensive

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 27 2020, 7:15 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
I did it and loved it but it’s extremely expensive

Would love to hear more info.
How long did you do it for? How soon did you see results? Did the weight stay off or gained back quickly? Did you diet as well.. what exactly did a session look like-hard work?
Thanks

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Dec 27 2020, 9:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Would love to hear more info.
How long did you do it for? How soon did you see results? Did the weight stay off or gained back quickly? Did you diet as well.. what exactly did a session look like-hard work?
Thanks

I did it for a few weeks while I was on a strict diet.
I think it helped jumpstart my weight loss a lot. I also lost more than I would with only dieting.

But then I didn’t renew the next month because of price.

The sessions alone were enjoyable I didn’t find them too hard, but definitely work.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 27 2020, 10:27 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
I did it for a few weeks while I was on a strict diet.
I think it helped jumpstart my weight loss a lot. I also lost more than I would with only dieting.

But then I didn’t renew the next month because of price.

The sessions alone were enjoyable I didn’t find them too hard, but definitely work.

Thank you I appreciate your response.
I came across an ad and it sounded so good. I lost all my paitience for dieting so was thinking the same if this can give me the push. I have a VERY hard time loosing weight. Tried being ontop of doing exercise as well and nothing doing. Im burnt out.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Dec 27 2020, 10:31 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I came across an ad and it sounded so good. I lost all my paitience for dieting so was thinking the same if this can give me the push. I have a VERY hard time loosing weight. Tried being ontop of doing exercise as well and nothing doing. Im burnt out.

They claim this burns more calories than regular exercise because it works with heat.
I have no idea if that’s true😃

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 27 2020, 11:03 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
They claim this burns more calories than regular exercise because it works with heat.
I have no idea if that’s true😃

Well if you saw results quicker then norm then I guess ye. I have dieted and done exercise and didn't see much results for weeks. Very frustrating ( and ye I had my thyroids checked many times). So was wondering if this is worth a shot for a couple of weeks.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Dec 27 2020, 11:06 pm
I know somebody doing it but she says it’s not really working because she’s not really dieting at the same time. She also says her back Starting hurting and she’s not sure if it’s from that.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 28 2020, 8:23 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
I know somebody doing it but she says it’s not really working because she’s not really dieting at the same time. She also says her back Starting hurting and she’s not sure if it’s from that.

I would love to hear more from her. How long is she doing it for. Thats another thing I want to know if it only works in addition to dieting.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Dec 28 2020, 10:55 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Well if you saw results quicker then norm then I guess ye. I have dieted and done exercise and didn't see much results for weeks. Very frustrating ( and ye I had my thyroids checked many times). So was wondering if this is worth a shot for a couple of weeks.

It could probably help advance things.
But the lady with the back pain might have a point.
It’s quite hard on the back of you suffer from it.
But if you never have backaches, I don’t think it’s an issue.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 12:22 pm
What does membership cost?

How many sessions do they recommend a week?

Any other opinions?

Oif.Simchas.

Post Sat, Jun 12 2021, 10:35 pm
Whats their phone number pls

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 12:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Fitness for fitness sake and health is smart. Weightloss is generally be agreed to be made in the kitchen. Exercise is important for health but when losing weight, too much exercise can impair weightloss too. I’m not sure what reconfigure is but for health, fancy, expensive programs are not needed.

As an example, I lost 90 lb before I started exercising (30 since) and despite doing large amounts of exercise over a prolonged period of time last year, no extra loss. I exercise regularly and in ways I enjoy, to motivate me to do so. Doing so improved a lot if things about my Heath.

Problems can be created with too great of a difference in energy flux and is commonly referred to as an energy gap.
This is seen in scientific literature and is typically referred to as weightloss adaptations ( not in a good way.) adaptations are the essential issue with maintenance of weight loss. Wish it was so simple to just blow them off!

amother
Blush

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 12:16 am
In the last few months has Reconfigure become more popular or less popular?

How successful and busy are they?

Are the owners the original owners?

What is the minimum cost at signup?

tia

amother
Arcticblue

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 4:47 pm
I'm currently doing this in Lakewood. It's called Soma. Just started so no results yet. I'll luk if it works.
For now it's just motivation to get some intense strength training exercises done. I'm quite skeptical about the heat pod thing.

amother
Blush

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 4:58 pm
Anyone here a faithful happy Boro Park customer who saw desired results?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise