Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheitel macher in Lakewood who will advise me

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:06 am
I need a new sheitel, but am clueless what I need to look for when buying a new sheitel. I also need help figuring out what style looks best on me, how it should be cut, etc. Are there any sheitel machers in Lakewood that can help me? Who should I go to? Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Chayalle

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:09 am
Miriam Rosenberg is great at that. I've gotten sheitels from her that lasted me a long time (quality) and she's always been great at advising me on styles that work for me and suit me.

happytobemom

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:42 am
Sheitels are my worst subject ever!
Yehudis Friedman was amazing. She is so patient, and was so helpful in advising me with what looks good, styles, cut...

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 9:42 am
Thank you! Thank you!

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 9:48 am
I just googled Miriam Rosenberg and Yehudis Friedman and I can't find contact information for either of them. Is there a salon name that I should be looking for? If not, can you post contact info? Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 9:57 am
I found Yehudis Friedman on Instagram, so I have her number, but I'm still looking for Miriam Rosenberg.

happytobemom

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 12:46 pm
Yehudis Friedman 732 730 4997

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 12:58 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I found Yehudis Friedman on Instagram, so I have her number, but I'm still looking for Miriam Rosenberg.

(732) 363-3667

amother
Bone

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 1:06 pm
Chayalle wrote:
Miriam Rosenberg is great at that. I've gotten sheitels from her that lasted me a long time (quality) and she's always been great at advising me on styles that work for me and suit me.

Do you know which company Shaitels she sells or does she sell many types?

amother
Bone

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 8:15 am
Op, I’m wondering if you went to any of the people recommended and if you are happy

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 8:41 am
Not yet.

Chayalle

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 9:02 am
amother [ Bone ] wrote:
Do you know which company Shaitels she sells or does she sell many types?

I can't say for sure because it has evolved over the years and I haven't gotten a new sheitel very recently. Like I used to get Kikis from her, but I think she stopped selling them because their quality changed. My newest sheitel is a Rosemarie, but it's a few years old already. My sister got a Shevi from her at one point. She sells what she feels comfortable selling.

amother
Bone

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 12:22 pm
Chayalle wrote:
I can't say for sure because it has evolved over the years and I haven't gotten a new sheitel very recently. Like I used to get Kikis from her, but I think she stopped selling them because their quality changed. My newest sheitel is a Rosemarie, but it's a few years old already. My sister got a Shevi from her at one point. She sells what she feels comfortable selling.

Thank you! I guess she has a selection and does not promote only one line. I’m not the op but you’ve helped me too.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 7:50 pm
Bumping. Did you end up getting a sheitel and were you happy? Any other people that are easy to work with?

amother
Bone

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 8:07 pm
amother Turquoise wrote:
Bumping. Did you end up getting a sheitel and were you happy? Any other people that are easy to work with?

I went to Miriam Rosenberg as suggested. First of all, she’s a doll! Really one of the nicest people, warm and positive…
She’s definitely talented and confident with her skills. I bought a shaitel that is for sure good quality and she did a good job but I have another wig a few years old that I like even better. I was looking to replace my older wig with the new one but I find that I’m still wearing my older one when appearance matters because it’s just a nicer wig. I ended up using the new wig as a second wig which I’m not so happy about because it cost a lot. In general I think most of her customers are very happy. I would recommend her.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 8:20 pm
amother Turquoise wrote:

I should have listened to the people on this thread and gone to one of the recommended SMs. Instead I went to a SM that was recommeded on another thread here on imamother whose place is closer to me. I found a sheitel that I liked, but it needed some tweaking. She assured me it wasn't a problem. She asked for a $1,000 deposit. I gave it to her. I'm still waiting for my sheitel. It's been 7 months. She called me back several times saying it was fixed, but when I tried it on, it clearly wasn't. She agreed and sent it back. I'm so frustrated. I wanted it for a special occasion that already passed. I don't even want the sheitel anymore. Sorry for venting, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 8:26 pm
amother Seashell wrote:
(732) 363-3667

Is this miriam rosenberg's number? What neighborhood is she?

strawberry cola

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 11:16 pm
Raizy Fischer is wonderful, as a sheitel macher and as a person. She will work with you, with patience and expertise.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 7:19 pm
amother Turquoise wrote:
Is this miriam rosenberg's number? What neighborhood is she?

Bump. Which neighborhood?

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 8:47 pm
amother OP wrote:
I should have listened to the people on this thread and gone to one of the recommended SMs. Instead I went to a SM that was recommeded on another thread here on imamother whose place is closer to me. I found a sheitel that I liked, but it needed some tweaking. She assured me it wasn't a problem. She asked for a $1,000 deposit. I gave it to her. I'm still waiting for my sheitel. It's been 7 months. She called me back several times saying it was fixed, but when I tried it on, it clearly wasn't. She agreed and sent it back. I'm so frustrated. I wanted it for a special occasion that already passed. I don't even want the sheitel anymore. Sorry for venting, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Ask for your money back! That long of a wait is unacceptable!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels