Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Community in Israel (not Jlem, not RBS)
Previous  1  2

grivky

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 9:34 am
Harish / Charish really sounds like it can work for you. Tons of young families moving in. Very strong Israeli communities and lots of Anglos constantly moving in. Feel free to message me. You can also join the Facebook page “Charish Dati Ladies” to ask women questions to the women who live there.

E2L

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 9:50 am
Thank you everyone!

Definitely think you are right that I may have gotten a wrong read on the Gush based off the people I've met. So I appreciate the new perspective. Thank you!

Gd willing these suggestions will help us find a really great community!

amother
Lightblue

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 10:44 am
To me it sounds like you are looking for more chardal then classic DL
What about Har Bracha
Yad Binyamin can also be a good fit

LovesHashem

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 10:59 am
Doesn't Charish have a lot of conflict?

Not that I'm against people moving there due to conflict, but I'm just not sure places of conflict are the best landing places for someone making aliyah who is already overhwlemd by the changes in their lives.

grivky

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 9:39 am
Na, just a few people who make a lot of noise in the news. Bh it’s quiet . Big mix of different types here. On a day to day basis, I don’t see any issues. I work all around town with lots of different people and everyone seems friendly and peaceful.

LovesHashem wrote:
Doesn't Charish have a lot of conflict?

Not that I'm against people moving there due to conflict, but I'm just not sure places of conflict are the best landing places for someone making aliyah who is already overhwlemd by the changes in their lives.

chanchy123

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 10:01 am
Yad Binyamin is very expensive to buy, but otherwise would fit your bill.
Karnei Shomron could work, but there aren’t too many school options, so if the one or two options you have don’t work for your kids, you’re stuck.
I don’t understand your issue with the Gush, other than price, you might want to check out Nokdim and Kfar Eldad which are a bit cheaper.
I don’t remember what your stance on city living was - but Har Choma in Yerushalayim is relatively affordable.
Honestly if proximity to a central workplace is not an issue, I would look in the north and south.
You can find very nice affordable homes in tight knit communities.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 10:14 am
What about Beer Sheva? Also heard nice things about Karmei Gat.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions