Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Girl from plainville on hulu

amother
OP

Post Sat, May 14 2022, 10:07 pm
Just finished.
So good!
So hard to watch. Did not understand what Michelles MO was.

amother
Yellow

Post Sat, May 14 2022, 10:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Just finished.
So good!
So hard to watch. Did not understand what Michelles MO was.
I saw it too and thought they did a great job bringing the story to screen! What’s MO?

amother
Cerise

Post Sat, May 14 2022, 11:27 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
I saw it too and thought they did a great job bringing the story to screen! What’s MO?

Modus operandi, a distinct pattern or method of operation.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 5:29 am
Yes.
I was very confused. She claimed to love Conrod but goaded him endlessly until he took his own life. How is that love?

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 5:20 pm
Anyone else watch it?

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 6:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes.
I was very confused. She claimed to love Conrod but goaded him endlessly until he took his own life. How is that love?
I think she genuinely thought she was helping him. He told her it was the only way and she took it extremely seriously. She was probably suicidal herself a bit and really believed everything would be better in heaven.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 7:16 pm
I think she genuinely thought she was helping him. He told her it was the only way and she took it extremely seriously. She was probably suicidal herself a bit and really believed everything would be better in heaven.

Did you think the verdict was fair?
Was she to blame?

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 9:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Did you think the verdict was fair?
Was she to blame?
She got out of prison after like a year and a half. I think that was fair. What do you think?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 4:03 pm
She got out of prison after like a year and a half. I think that was fair. What do you think?

I actually googled their texting transcripts and I was so shocked at how she mamish goaded him on endlessly. " I'm just confused like you were so ready and determined" "No? Its probably the best time now because everyone's sleeping. Just go somewhere in your truck. And no one's really out right now because it's an awkward time" "You're ready and prepared. All you have to do is turn the generator on and you bee free and happy. No more pushing it off, no more waiting"

When I was 17 I never ever ever ever spoke like that to anyone! I read all these horror stories of bulling and how people act and I cant wrap my head around it because its so completely out of the realm of normal.

She claimed to love him yet convinced him to get back into the car. I dont know if the punishment was fair honestly. What else could be done for her? How did she think helping him was good for him?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics