Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Good Inside- Dr. Becky
Previous  1  2

momallhours

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 9:18 am
StrongMomma wrote:
It really depends on what you’re looking for.
Like you said, there are a lot of free resources that have a lot of really great content.

The workshops are a much fuller overview on a topic, with “big ideas” and strategies, and usually an accompanying workbook.
I personally have so far taken the potty training workshop, the sleep one, and I’ve started the anxiety one and I’ve found them all very enlightening (in terms of the big ideas) and very actionable. I see direct and measure-able results from those, so to me that’s already worth what I paid. (Something like $28, I think.)

But if you don’t specifically need those, then yes, there’s a lot to gain from just the podcasts and newsletters (I screenshot them all the time, there’s really a lot in each one.)

Jumping in here can you share how the nighttime and anxiety ones helped? Currently struggling with both those for DD

StrongMomma

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 9:47 am
momallhours wrote:
Jumping in here can you share how the nighttime and anxiety ones helped? Currently struggling with both those for DD

Sure.
In the sleep workshop she focuses on the mindset shift from bedtime issues being behavioral to stemming from separation anxiety, and then provides a lot of strategies for how that would look practically.
In the anxiety workshop she explains what’s going on inside for our kids and how to join them inside that feeling etc.
There are previews available for each of them FYI.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 1:54 am
Amazing strongmomma-
Those are the exact ones I want to listen to!

Thank you!

StrongMomma

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 12:30 pm
I’ll add that I just got to the Listening workshop that she just did recently, and it was amazing- really really helpful in understanding what’s happening for us and the child, and in actual strategies.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics