Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Become a Amazon seller mom?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 1:32 pm
Hi
Are there any women who do amazon?
We love to hear your exp and how long it took to see at least 1k profit…

Tysm

amother
Blueberry

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 1:53 pm
$1000 profit a week? Month?

Also, if you are looking for advice from businesswomen, please take the time to properly spell words.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 18 2022, 2:08 pm
Bumping Smile
any seller started and if you stayed how long did it take til u made 1k… would you say a month? 6 months? More?
Obviously growing profit but I am trying to do sometching that sees revenue sooner rather then later.
Tysm.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, May 18 2022, 2:16 pm
I've been doing it for more than 6 years and it's not something I would suggest starting up at this point in time. There's more to lose than to gain.

amother
Steel

Post Wed, May 18 2022, 2:18 pm
For starters, what would you sell? How would you ship?
I dabbled in selling on eBay for a while. For me the hardest part was packing and shipping. Surprisingly, everything I listed sold. That was good but it kept me busier than I wanted to be.
I think you have to have a system in place for shipping before you list your items because customers expect their merchandise asap. There are lots of rules selling with amazon which was why I went with eBay. I think once you have everything set up with amazon it could be more profitable than selling on eBay.
Hope someone else can help you out.
Lots of luck.

amother
Glitter

Post Wed, May 18 2022, 2:42 pm
amother [ Steel ] wrote:
For starters, what would you sell? How would you ship?
I dabbled in selling on eBay for a while. For me the hardest part was packing and shipping. Surprisingly, everything I listed sold. That was good but it kept me busier than I wanted to be.
I think you have to have a system in place for shipping before you list your items because customers expect their merchandise asap. There are lots of rules selling with amazon which was why I went with eBay. I think once you have everything set up with amazon it could be more profitable than selling on eBay.
Hope someone else can help you out.
Lots of luck.

Dh started not too long ago. He was told when starting out to start put with ebay because the percentage you have to give them is lower than Amazon. Dh claims eBay is easier regarding rules and regulations.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 18 2022, 2:44 pm
Tysm! Anyone who would yes recommend it?

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 4:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi
Are there any women who do amazon?
We love to hear your exp and how long it took to see at least 1k profit…

Tysm

There should be more frum women who do Amazon!
Instead of pushing us toward school and working full-time jobs, you can actually provide for your family while still being the "Stay-At-Home" mom.
I've been speaking in seminaries and high schools so girls know there are options besides for struggling with full-time work and school to help out with parnassah. It's something that should be taught, rather than teaching us to pursue teaching or social work, nutrition, all this that you're working most of the day and come home late at night.

Been selling for over 3 years on Amazon and b'h it's mindblowing.
As to seeing over 1k profit, that depends on you. How much work you want to put in first, how much you want to put in - you can start as little as $70 or as much as $1000 - but whatever you do start with, I would expect no less than 12% Net Profit back from your sales.

If I can help you with anything, like getting started, or if you have questions, please let me know! I wish someone would have shown me this years ago instead of struggling with work and mom life.
[email removed. do not contact]

Hatzlacha!

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 4:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Bumping Smile
any seller started and if you stayed how long did it take til u made 1k… would you say a month? 6 months? More?
Obviously growing profit but I am trying to do sometching that sees revenue sooner rather then later.
Tysm.

Been selling for over 3 years on Amazon and b'h it's mindblowing.
As to seeing over 1k profit, that depends on you. How much work you want to put in first, how much you want to put in - you can start as little as $70 or as much as $1000 - but whatever you do start with, I would expect no less than 12% Net Profit back from your sales.

You can find an item that sells a couple a day and you can find an item that sells over 40 a day. Obviously, the more items/listings you can buy/go on, the more sales you're able to make. The question is can you keep up with restocking and adding to your sales.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics