Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Creative high level Job!
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 18 2022, 9:25 pm
amother [ Cornsilk ] wrote:
Op I understand a lot what you are going through.
My husband has something not sure what was never officially diagnosed. Never worked at a job for very long and when he did he never reached a potential I feel he could of if he would put in the effort.
I too had a business that was taking off but had to shut it down because my husband was interfering wanting my attention when I was busy and didn’t like when I was busy and was not supportive at all and I couldn’t do it by myself.
I admire you so much because despite the obstacles you managed to have a successful business.
I realized working for people that I need to work for myself and I would like to open up a business again but without my husbands emotional support I keep having doubts.

Wow I’m so sorry for what you went through. That must have been so tough. I don’t blame you for stopping, it’s so hard. But if u have it in U to try agin, then do it for yourself this time, and with a support system outside of your husband. I know, easier said then done, but it’s possible.
Wish we had some more business ideas!

amother
Hosta

Post Wed, May 18 2022, 9:43 pm
I wonder if the OU has done needs assessments and would be willing to share the results with you. Developing a business where there is established need could be very fulfilling.

Or maybe you could direct your business skills toward solving the tuition crisis. Lots of people talk about the problem but can you propose a solution?

amother
Junglegreen

Post Wed, May 18 2022, 10:09 pm
[quote="amother [ OP ]"]Lol that’s an idea but I don’t know the first thing about fashion design ! Maybe someone in the fashion industry can give it a go Very Happy[/quote
Even better, it would be a bigger challenge!!

amother
Cornsilk

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 2:43 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Wow I’m so sorry for what you went through. That must have been so tough. I don’t blame you for stopping, it’s so hard. But if u have it in U to try agin, then do it for yourself this time, and with a support system outside of your husband. I know, easier said then done, but it’s possible.
Wish we had some more business ideas!

Thanks for the encouragement.
The ironic thing is that I had a women’s clothing line.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics