Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Husband buying lingerie/tznius/on manakins?

thegiver

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 11:16 pm
Does such a website exist without models? I hate shopping for lingerie and panties and wish my husband would buy what he likes me to wear. I suppose if it's on a manakin its OK? Do u know of such a thing?

applesbananas

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 11:21 pm
Hi! The correct spelling is mannequin. There is a filter called nativusa. It blocks all skin color

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 11:46 pm
applesbananas wrote:

There is a filter called nativusa. It blocks all skin color

No it doesn't.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 12:44 am
thegiver wrote:
Does such a website exist without models? I hate shopping for lingerie and panties and wish my husband would buy what he likes me to wear. I suppose if it's on a manakin its OK? Do u know of such a thing?

Check out myselflingerie.com- its exactly what you're looking for! They designed their site to be able to shop with your tzniusdig'ly at home. (Unless you're specifically looking for cheap, I don't know how their prices compare.)

I am anon because I just ordered from them, and had an amazing experience! If you place a phone order over $50, they ship it free. I think an online order needs $100, but not sure. It came like 3 days later, and their customer service was awesome.

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 1:36 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
Check out myselflingerie.com- its exactly what you're looking for! They designed their site to be able to shop with your tzniusdig'ly at home. (Unless you're specifically looking for cheap, I don't know how their prices compare.)

I am anon because I just ordered from them, and had an amazing experience! If you place a phone order over $50, they ship it free. I think an online order needs $100, but not sure. It came like 3 days later, and their customer service was awesome.

It’s a great website but why is Jewish store lingerie do crazy expensive. You can buy similar items at primary or Marshall’s for $10 a piece or less

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 2:45 am
What I do is I look online and find things that I'm willing to wear. Then I set each one so that it shows a picture without a person (usually there are a few images, on a model off a model etc.). Then I call DH over and show him what I found tab by tab and we eliminate based on what he doesn't like, price (I let him do that, to decide how much is "worth it" to spend on these things).

amother
Springgreen

Post Wed, May 18 2022, 4:23 pm
https://www.honoringintimates......pwear

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, May 18 2022, 4:49 pm
amother [ Springgreen ] wrote:
https://www.honoringintimates.com

Nice! Much better pricing and selection than the Jewish site.

Smiles613

Post Wed, May 18 2022, 4:59 pm
thegiver wrote:

Mentionables.com

amother
DarkYellow

Post Wed, May 18 2022, 6:06 pm
Some of the lingerie on shein is shown without a model. I showed dh a few different types to get a feel of what he liked and then bought.

Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics