Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Budget bassinet stroller

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 5:27 pm
I have many months to figure it out, but I'm bored so starting to think about it now. I'm looking for a bassinet stroller that pushes decently but doesn't cost a fortune. Will use it mostly in the house and to take walks around my suburban neighborhood. This will be my last baby, and I don't want to spend a ton.
I have a large house so size isn't an issue, and I won't be taking it in the car, so fold is also not a factor.
I'm close to 40 and trendy is not on my radar, but at the same time I don't want something that is garbage
Any recommendations?

amother
Tuberose

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 5:40 pm
I'm not sure what you consider budget but I got the graco modes nest travel system and I am very happy with it. It pushed really nicely. Has bassinet that turns into a regular seat. I think most graco carseats click right into the base.

amother
Catmint

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 5:58 pm
Maxi cosi. You can get a package deal with the car seat. Goes on sale and can be very inexpensive.

amother
Firethorn

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 6:00 pm
Century stroller. Swap on model with the bassinet attachment. It’s cheap, durable, easy to clean, safe for overnight sleep. Highly recommend.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 6:28 pm
Quote:
I'm not sure what you consider budget but I got the graco modes nest travel system and I am very happy with it. It pushed really nicely. Has bassinet that turns into a regular seat. I think most graco carseats click right into the base.

Yes, something in this price range
I've been looking at the
Graco Modes
Evenflo Omni
Cynebaby

If anyone has any other opinions on these please share

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 6:31 pm
Quote:
Century stroller.

Never heard of this one, thank you

The Maxi Cosi looks like more than I'd want to spend

amother
Nasturtium

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 7:24 pm
Evenflo has a nice modular stroller whose seat becomes a bassinet

amother
Feverfew

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 7:33 pm
I’m due end of sept iyh.

I found a bugaboo camaleon stroller on Facebook marketplace barely used for $200.

mdogzz

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 8:15 pm
I wouldn't go with the evenflo omni, we got it and I got rid of it after less than a week. It has no suspension at all and the wheels are tiny. My baby was practically bouncing around in the bassinet. Another con is that the shade cover when in bassinet mode barely covers anything.

Eta
My best friend got the graco modes and hers broke after a couple months even though she took good care of it.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 8:29 pm
Quote:
I found a bugaboo camaleon stroller on Facebook marketplace barely used for $200.

Ooh - great idea!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics