Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
6 year old daughter constantly

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 7:32 am
My 6 year old daughter is constantly touching herself in the front part of her privates, over her clothing. Not playing with the area, it looks like she's constantly pulling out a wedgie or like she needs to pee. I think it's because her underwear is unclean, a bit wet likely from not wiping well. I've spoken to her numerous times about wiping and cleaning properly. She still doesn't. I will literally hear her finish peeing and leave the bathroom a second later even though I reminded her before she went in to the bathroom to please wipe, flush and wash.
I've also spoken to her about not touching there in front of ppl. But she's not doing anything really inappropriate, just touching for a second. It seems like it became like a habit, she'll touch there as she's listening to me telling her something.
Hope I was clear.
It drives me crazy.
Any advice?

amother
Daphne

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 7:34 am
Could it be a tic?

amother
DarkCyan

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 9:06 am
Maybe it's itchy and she needs to scratch. If she doesn't wipe well, it makes sense that it's itchy.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 9:08 am
Infection or worms?

amother
Daisy

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 1:45 pm
Im sorry you are going through this
In my experience its a stage that will pass
Of course you need to explain to her that its nt proper to touch in public, etc but it will pass
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics