Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Alive program
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 16 2021, 2:05 pm
Did anyone take this course? Would love to hear about it, as I'm considering joining.

amother
Brickred

Post Thu, Dec 16 2021, 4:35 pm
Following

amother
Rainbow

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 5:05 pm
I'm also interested in feedback. They're expensive, and not very forthcoming about the program. Just the promised results.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 5:11 pm
I decided to sign up for it. I can let you know if it works for me! It's 6 classes in. She explains alot of how the mind and body work together and helps you understand things better. She's motivating! I've tried so many diets before so this will be the true test! I'll keep you all posted iyh.

amother
Pear

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 6:44 pm
I'd be leery of any program that guarantees results, unless they say they'll refund your money if you're not satisfied. No one reputable will guarantee results, so if they do, it's a scam from the get-go.

girlsinshidduch

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 10:30 pm
I'd love to know more. Thanks!

boymom

Post Sat, Feb 26 2022, 11:09 pm
So OP what do you say to the program? I’m listening to her free lecture. She promises the world.

One thing I’m wondering- she claims that pregnancy should be ez and pain free. And generally she keeps on saying we aren’t meant to be sick or suffer. But wasn’t chava cursed to suffer and have pain - tzar gidul banim doesn’t include pregnancy and post partum as well???
Isn’t sickness part of the suffering pple were meant to have on this world?

Please update on this course if u can. Thanks.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 26 2022, 11:16 pm
Guess you can ask the same about epidural? Why would someone take epidural if they are supposed to suffer in childbirth?
All I can say is that I had such a bad reaction to the 1st 2 covid vaccines and took the booster a few months into her course and had zero reaction!
I'm still in middle of the course, so can't say yet for sure if it's worth it, but if you are the kind of person that likes to understand things well and knowledge will help you make better life choices, then it may be right up your alley. She shares a wealth of information about many health topics!

momallhours

Post Sat, Feb 26 2022, 11:28 pm
How does it help with weight loss?

qwerty4

Post Sat, Feb 26 2022, 11:31 pm
I heard (not firsthand) that the food plan consists of regular enemas and colonics. Is that true?

boymom

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 10:54 am
Can you share something practical that she recommends? She keeps on saying on the free lecture that you need to take care of your liver and then all will be well. Can you give 2 examples of things that she says to do? I understand you can’t give out the whole “secret” but something to give me an idea of what she promotes?

I heard from someone that told me she knows someone taking the course and she said you need to drink 3 gallons water a day. True????

amother
Mintgreen

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 11:56 am
qwerty4 wrote:
I heard (not firsthand) that the food plan consists of regular enemas and colonics. Is that true?

I think you're mixing up with Dew Drops, which recommends daily enemas.

And boymom, I hear Alive recommneds 20 cups of water a day=160ounces, not quite 3 gallons, but an awful lot of water. You probably need to take it together with support like minerals but I don't really know.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 12:10 pm
You can call the program and direct your questions there! It's a whole picture , so I can't do it justice to answer questions myself.

dena613

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 12:37 pm
These lovely alive (is there a website? Tried to google) and dew drop (again, can't find website but heard the woman on a hotline) ladies may be very well meaning but they don't have as much medical knowledge as they profess to have.

I'd be very wary and run the other way

amother
Aqua

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 9:06 am
OP, can you give an update? Has it been helpful?

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 9:11 am
She definitely gives a wealth of information for all different health issues which have really helped! I have not lost the weight, but I know others personally thave gone back to their pre wedding weight! I also noticed a paradigm shift in the way I interact with eating which is very valuable to me.

amother
Aconite

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 11:18 am
amother [ Mintgreen ] wrote:
I think you're mixing up with Dew Drops, which recommends daily enemas.

And boymom, I hear Alive recommneds 20 cups of water a day=160ounces, not quite 3 gallons, but an awful lot of water. You probably need to take it together with support like minerals but I don't really know.

20 cups of water can be problematic even dangerous especially if your body works a certain way. I'd stay away from any plan that suggests unusual excess of anything including water. Have your doctor check out your blood levels and general health and give him an idea what the diet plan consists of before you do anything bad to yourself. The fact that it worked for a friend doesn't mean it can't do you any harm.

amother
Chestnut

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 10:36 am
I'm considering this program but would love to hear from someone that already did it.

stepmama

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 10:57 am
amother [ Chestnut ] wrote:
I'm considering this program but would love to hear from someone that already did it.

Following!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 10:44 am
stepmama wrote:
Following!

I did it this past year, and have gained so much knowledge and just inner peace and peace with food and eating. At first I was really skeptical at first but since implementing the things she says I have been able to get below pre-diabetic stage. She really helps you understand yourself better and is so encouraging and uplifting. My family has also benefited from the so many different natural remedies that she suggests. It's a higher quality of life overall! Highly recommend!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise