Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
CHEDER TIFERES YISROEL

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 7:52 am
Anyone know anything about this yeshivah? It's run by Rabbi Steinharter. Looking for info on parent body type. Thanks!

amother
Brown

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 10:09 am
I have two friends there. Both down to earth somewhat yeshivish . We looked into it but sent somewhere else , but we were extremely impressed from what we heard . The menahel is excellent and staff are very warm and caring.

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 10:18 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
I have two friends there. Both down to earth somewhat yeshivish . We looked into it but sent somewhere else , but we were extremely impressed from what we heard . The menahel is excellent and staff are very warm and caring.

Same looked into it as well. Great place. Rabbi steinharter is really amazing

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 2:52 pm
Are there parents with long shaitels in the school? My shaitel is to the longer side and don't want a school that will have an issue with it. We want a well run place where my son will thrive and get a love for yidishkeit. We want good solid hashkafos and a warm atmosphere.

amother
Plum

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 4:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Are there parents with long shaitels in the school? My shaitel is to the longer side and don't want a school that will have an issue with it. We want a well run place where my son will thrive and get a love for yidishkeit. We want good solid hashkafos and a warm atmosphere.

I know a bunch of families that send there, I would say torahdik balabatim. The ppl that I know that send there don’t have short Shaitels but are def very solid torahdik families.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Nov 06 2022, 6:35 am
Seems like a lot of people here and I know irl looked into it, heard wonderful things and decided to send elsewhere. Just wondering why. Really considering sending next year.

amother
Phlox

Post Sun, Nov 06 2022, 6:53 am
I just met someone who told me she sends there. Very normal, frum, not modern but but not yeshivish. Long Shaitel but dressed totally Tznius.

amother
Snowflake

Post Sun, Nov 06 2022, 8:50 am
If we are heimish but very frum would we fit in ?

amother
Opal

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 11:31 am
Anyone actually send to Tiferes Yosroel and have more info?

amother
Alyssum

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 12:57 pm
amother Opal wrote:
Anyone actually send to Tiferes Yosroel and have more info?

I send there and we couldn't be happier. What kind of info are you looking for?

amother
Opal

Post Thu, Nov 17 2022, 6:05 pm
The parent body seems to be a healthy mix.
I’m wondering about their teaching style.

amother
Amaranthus

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 12:03 pm
Anybody have any more info about this school?

amother
Mayflower

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 6:09 pm
Does anyone have updated information about this school? What grade level do they go up to? How "new" are they?

amother
Alyssum

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 8:28 pm
amother Mayflower wrote:
Does anyone have updated information about this school? What grade level do they go up to? How "new" are they?

They go up to 5th grade. I wouldn't call them brand new anymore but definitely not an older established school either. I would say they are pretty established for the amount of grades they have. It's a great school overall. We're very happy there bh
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries