Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Help me find a system for laundry

imaima

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 6:10 am
Currently I divide all laundry into whites delicates and everything else.

After I have washed my loads I spend a lot of time sorting everything for each family member/room. And putting away - they help too.

I need to teach my teens to do laundry and also just want to streamline my system. I want people to have their personal loads so I don’t meed to sort. The problem is what do I do with whites and delicates?
Mine and my daughter’s clothes go mostly to delicates but some of it has to go to the regular.

DH and the boys have white shirts and the poloshirts that I wash with delicates, otherwise they lose shape. I don’t feel I can dump them with everything. But I also cannot wash their all clothes on delicate.
What would you do?

Living Princess

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 7:08 am
I have a countrrtop above my wash and dryer. I fold their laundry and they need to come collect their piles (from let's say 5 yrs) and put them away. I also hang their delicates to dry (shirts/dresses) and they take them. I separate darks and whites and only wash very few items on delicate.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry