Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Need book recs !

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 1:19 pm
Looking for book recommendations due to an expected hospital stay over Shabbos (induction iyh)
I don’t normally read novels but I’m looking for somewhat light fluffy (Jewish ) novels , not mystery or historical fiction.

What novel did you read that you couldn’t put down? Have no idea what to buy so please help !

Oldest

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 2:42 pm
Rocky Rhodes fits the description of light and fluffy. It is a hilarious satire poking fun at some of the quirks of frum life. Very funny (and respectful-no leitzanus involved). The author just put out a sequel that I really want to get

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 3:11 pm
Oldest wrote:
Rocky Rhodes fits the description of light and fluffy. It is a hilarious satire poking fun at some of the quirks of frum life. Very funny (and respectful-no leitzanus involved). The author just put out a sequel that I really want to get

I saw both of them on the store but had never heard of them! They look really cute . Thanks for the Rec !

seeker

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 3:41 pm
Was recently in a bookstore and saw that EG Schwartz's wedding planner serial is a book now. If you didn't read it in Binah, it is adorable and fluffy and very well written and also LONG so it'll keep you busy through plenty of hospital or whatever. I forgot what the title is though.

amother
Opal

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 3:42 pm
Sun Inside Rain

mazelandbracha

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 8:09 pm
seeker wrote:
Was recently in a bookstore and saw that EG Schwartz's wedding planner serial is a book now. If you didn't read it in Binah, it is adorable and fluffy and very well written and also LONG so it'll keep you busy through plenty of hospital or whatever. I forgot what the title is though.

Veiled Truth

And I agree. It’s a terrific, fun read and very long.

GLUE

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 9:20 pm
These is not novels

Don't ask for a hotdog & The hot dogs revenge

Very light and Fluffy about mostly Americans and all the mistakes they make with Hebrew when they live in Israel.

They are also short pieces so if you have no attention span these are great books.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room