Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shavuos
Easy yt menu with many food restrictions
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 10:57 pm
You ladies are all so sweet, I can cry. I thought I wouldn't even get a single response cuz it's too complicated. I was hoping maybe at least one person would just offer some sympathy. Thank you so much!
I'm gonna go through all these ideas and put together a menu, hopefully some time tomorrow.
Still open to more ideas! Thank you so much!

mom of 8

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 11:11 pm
You can also do chicken rib steak. Make a mixture of oil and spices. Dip each one in. Bake 400. 45 min. Or grill.
Sometimes I dip it into cornflake crumbs before I bake. ( To satisfy half the kids who don't want grilled) if you want to be fancy you can make a sauce to go on top.

mom of 8

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 11:12 pm
You can saute onions, add chicken cubes til white. Add spices. ( My kids like it very spicy) serve over mashed potatoes.

mom of 8

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 11:14 pm
Club steak _ can make in oven or crockpot. Sprinkle with spices. Drizzle with honey. Por over whole can Tom sauce and half a can of water. Cook til soft. May need to turn over in middle

mom of 8

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 11:17 pm
Can you used cooked eggs? Carrot muffins are a good choice for kids.

dankbar

Post Mon, May 23 2022, 11:35 pm
Is everyone on these restrictions or only individuals? How about you make your regular fare and then adjust or make few dishes with specs for those.

Let's say if you do chicken lomein with veggies, take off some & set aside before you add in the noodles.

If you are serving meat, orzo & roasted veggies for everyone, serve the ind same portion just excluding orzo from his plate.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics