Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Babysitter in TR

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 7:18 am
I have a babysitter in my house with my 18 month old and would love a playmate for her. If anyone is looking for that please let me know

amother
Natural

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 8:11 am
Me!
I just had a baby and I am looking for somewhere to send my 21 month old until the summer (I already have her signed up for camp.) Is the slot still available?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 9:23 am
Yes, but I would prefer someone looking for this for a longer period of time. If no one else posts by the end of the day then just let me know how to contact you

amother
Daisy

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 12:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have a babysitter in my house with my 18 month old and would love a playmate for her. If anyone is looking for that please let me know

Can I ask how you found the babysitter? So hard to find someone to come to your house

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 12:20 pm
(I can’t speak for OP but I know ppl that hire full time housekeepers and 2-3 hrs per day the babysit. So they have guaranteed 40 hr/week employment and it’s easier to find. My friend who does that has a similar setup were she has a playmate come over for social)

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 12:47 pm
amother [ Daisy ] wrote:
Can I ask how you found the babysitter? So hard to find someone to come to your house

Yes, the poster below you is correct. I have someone full time who is also cleaning. She happens to be Jewish based on her report, but not frum or knowledgable about much. If you are looking for that you can post here and I can try and see if she knows anyone.

momof2+?

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 10:29 am
Hi OP. I hope you are still interested in having my (very cute!) daughter as a playmate for your child. I am looking forward to your pm.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries