Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Kitchen organizer who was totally worth it (Queens/FR/5T)

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 10:40 pm
Did you have a professional help organize your kitchen that you felt was 100% worth every penny and the improvements lasted and were practical to upkeep with a busy family?

I really need help getting a functional setup in a space that is very different than what I had before. I also have more family members who cook and bake now, so in the past it was enough that I knew where things should go but now it needs to be intuitive to others too. I also need help working out kashrus because my current kitchen doesn't divide neatly down the middle like my old one did for milk and meat. Also my storage space is skimpy so I'm sure they will advise buying and/or installing things to help with that so again I am looking for someone whose advice is worth betting money on.

I'm not one who would usually hire someone for this kind of thing and my impression is that it costs quite a lot but after trying to figure this out on my own for a few months now, I'm starting to hope that maybe there is something I can pay out that would fix my quality of life. But it would have to be a real quality of life improvement, not just making my kitchen look nice for a few weeks. And it needs to be easy to maintain - if it's going to involve transferring everything I buy from its package into pretty containers, that's not going to be sustainable.

amother
Hosta

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 12:42 am
Ruthie Levy Simplifized!!! She is AMAZING!!!!

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 12:52 pm
amother [ Hosta ] wrote:
Ruthie Levy Simplifized!!! She is AMAZING!!!!

Did you personally use her services? Can you share a little about what she did for you and why you like her?

amother
Hosta

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 12:58 pm
Yes I did! She did a lot of organizing in my house. Very pleasant person to work with. And she does what works for you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries