Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Need a sign asap!!!

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 8:17 pm
Help!!!!
I don’t know what to do I need to make a decision. By tonight I don’t know witch to do I was hoping for a sign from hashem but I’m not getting any what should I do???? No I can’t share the decision here it will give me away I just need help deciding how do u decide I’m scared if it’s the wrong choice I wish hashem would send me a sign please please hashem send me a sign what to do witch one????

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 8:18 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Help!!!!
I don’t know what to do I need to make a decision. By tonight I don’t know witch to do I was hoping for a sign from hashem but I’m not getting any what should I do???? No I can’t share the decision here it will give me away I just need help deciding how do u decide I’m scared if it’s the wrong choice I wish hashem would send me a sign please please hashem send me a sign what to do witch one????

I have no idea why this went into tehillim needed that was a mistake how do I change that sorry

crystal

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 8:24 pm
What's your gut telling you?

amother
Opal

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 8:24 pm
Do you have anyone you can discuss this with? Rav/rebitzin/mentor?
So hard to make a decision yourself!
Sometimes just talking it through with someone else can help you decide.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 8:53 pm
crystal wrote:
What's your gut telling you?

I don’t know I’m so torn. It’s not telling me it’s playing such bad mind games with me

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 8:56 pm
amother [ Opal ] wrote:
Do you have anyone you can discuss this with? Rav/rebitzin/mentor?
So hard to make a decision yourself!
Sometimes just talking it through with someone else can help you decide.

No my husband has a rabbi to ask but can’t get into him till tomorrow problem is I need to know by tonight. I wish I had someone to talk it over with I wish there were Rebetzins out there in my circles that can guide you like a tabbing I’m frustrated I can’t stop crying .

amother
Diamond

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 9:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have no idea why this went into tehillim needed that was a mistake how do I change that sorry

Maybe it's a sign that you should read some tehillim and daven to Hashem to help you make the right decision.
There's a G-d in the world and He knows what's best for you, leave it up to Him!
Hatzlacha rabba!
On a more practical note, write on a paper pros and cons of each choice. It will help clarify the situation.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 9:05 pm
Someone once said to flip a coin and see as it’s falling-which way you’re davening for it to be.
Unconventional, but interesting.
Hope you get clarity, BEH.

amother
Pink

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 11:15 pm
Give tzedakah to rebbi meir baal haness and daven that you should have clarity and figure out what to do. Good luck!

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 11:27 pm
You don't need a sign. Whatever you choose is Hashem choosing through you. Don't worry so much. Make a decision and know that Hashem agrees that it's perfect for you.

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 12:30 am
Make a lottery with slips of paper. Do the one you choose. A lottery leaves everything up to G‑d. 
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed