Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Working from home?

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 2:57 am
We are in need for more income.
I am a mother of a few kids that are by now out all day.
I am looking for a business or job from home.

However...
1) I am a very shy person with not much confidence and feel anxiety to go out to work.
2) I haven't got any degree and never learned any that would help in opening a business at home
3) I don't have a lot of space at home
4) I live with many non-Jews around, so to do some unofficial work with kids wouldn't work. And I don't have any educational degree that I could work officially with kids
5) I don't have any spare money to learn a trait or to buy a lot of expensive goods to sell
6) I don't have any obvious talent that I could think of that I could use to make money from.

Any idea or tips to help me out here?

amother
Amber

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 3:28 am
Maybe you could find a job doing data entry? It's not the most interesting, but it can be flexible enough and doesn't require too much training.

esuss

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 6:30 am
You do have life experience raising kids. There is a way to get a license to be an at home day care provider.

singleagain

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 6:36 am
I randomly saw this the other day... Transcriptions. If you're a fast typists you can offer to transcribe dictations and stuff.

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 6:39 am
I think there are some fields that you could get free or paid training. Possibly medical billing bit I don't know for sure. Medical billing pays more than data entry.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers