Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Pajama Pants Teenage Boys

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 8:47 am
My son wants very specific pajamas: Cotton, black, with white stripe going down the side. Where on earth do I find that??! Last year I spent ages trying to find pajamas. (Regular sizing but couldn't find anything that looked age-appropriate and comfortable.) When he got back from camp he said almost the entire camp wore these sweatpants with a white stripe down the side. But I cannot find the type he's looking for anywhere! I've tried Amazon, Target, Walmart, Old Navy, Gap, and a few more places. I found an Adidas one on Amazon but it's 100% poly so that won't be comfortable for nighttime. I've spent hours looking for pajama pants - I feel like I'm plotzing! Any links to these elusive joggers/pajamas/sweatpants??? And how do all the other parents find them so easily?? Thank you so much to all mothers who can lend a helping hand here!

naomi2

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 10:57 am
Probably Adidas, they come in sweatpants also with a cuff at the bottom. Ask your son if that's what he's talking about

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 11:47 am
Thanks! But the only ones I can find are all poly...

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 7:12 pm
Any other suggestions?

srbmom

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 7:15 pm
My DS wears the poly ones to sleep

He keeps his old pairs that have runs and are rubbed out at the knees as his pjs

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 3:32 am
I don't know if they have a stripe, but I finally found decent cotton pajama pants for my teenage son at H&M. Could not find anything normal around.

I don't know if those pants with a stripe are of cotton material. The legs need to breathe at night.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries