Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Job in Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 10:34 pm
I'm moving to Lakewood real soon and need to find an office job. I'm working wondering:

A. What's the average pay for someone with experience?

B. Do frum companies generally offer benefits?

C. How do I go about finding a job? Are there specific publications I should look at? Anything online? Recruiters?

Thanks!

fireworker

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 10:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm moving to Lakewood real soon and need to find an office job. I'm working wondering:

C. How do I go about finding a job? Are there specific publications I should look at? Anything online? Recruiters?

Thanks!

When are you moving? I know of an office job. You can PM me

amother
DarkRed

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 10:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

A. What's the average pay for someone with experience? really depends on what hours you will be working and experience in what type of field.

B. Do frum companies generally offer benefits? what type of benefits are you referring to? most frum companies will give a specific amount of sick/vacation days and if you work enough hours you would also get supplemented health insurance. my job actually offers a tiny LI.

C. How do I go about finding a job? Are there specific publications I should look at? Anything online? Recruiters? BP weekly is a great place to check their classifieds. or you can reach out to a recruiting agency. I'd recomment Lakewood Jobs or PR Careers

Thanks!
Good Luck!

amother
Clematis

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 10:48 pm
R

amother
Starflower

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 11:10 pm
Varies greatly between fields and how many hours you plan on working

Some do. I know a few large companies that offer health insurance, some contribute more than others.

The bpweekly and the voice of Lakewood are both good places to start. I think they both have a jobs section at the end. Both are available online.

amother
Catmint

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 11:20 pm
BP Weekly and The Voice of Lakewood have job listings. Also the various WhatsApp groups.

amother
Azure

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 11:36 pm
https://twitter.com/LakewoodNJJobs

amother
Dandelion

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 9:56 am
IZN Recruiters really helped me.

I told them all my criteria's and they told me the companies with availability and sent out my resume for me. They are really helpful.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries