Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Kiddush Express Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 4:35 pm
Just heard about this- wondering if anyone used them recently and can tell me what the experience was like. What do they provide and what does it cost?

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 4:54 pm
I used them for a bar mitzvah a year ago. They were an absolute pleasure. Went through every detail of what was needed, knew how much to order for the number of guests anticipated. Everything was organized and delivered in a very timely manner and my simcha was at a very difficult time yt wise. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend.

amother
Linen

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 5:04 pm
amother [ Razzmatazz ] wrote:
I used them for a bar mitzvah a year ago. They were an absolute pleasure. Went through every detail of what was needed, knew how much to order for the number of guests anticipated. Everything was organized and delivered in a very timely manner and my simcha was at a very difficult time yt wise. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend.

Couldn't have said it better - highly recommend!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 5:13 pm
used her a few times myself highly recommend ! I found it saves you money since she knows how much to order of everything.

amother
Viola

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 6:09 pm
We used her for a Shalom Zachor last summer. It was super convenient having someone take care of everything for us.

amother
Ebony

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 8:12 pm
Used them twice already for 2 baby kiddush. Would use again in a flash. nice, convienent, easy and she knows how much of what to order so she helps to avoid extras or shortages of what you are ordering.

keym

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 8:59 pm
I've used them for 2 bar mitzvah and 4 shalom zachors.
They've made every kind of shalom zachor, kiddush, etc.
They can go as basic sponge cake and rugelach to as elaborate 3 kinds of herring and cholent and kishka.
They will walk you through each item.

A few things to know before you call:
Know the size and shape and amount of tables that you will be using. If you're making a Simcha in shul, ask people how it works for the men's kiddush. Most shuls have a typical formula of which tables are used, which are pushed together
I found that without asking, there was a large percentage of diet soda and coke. For the night shalom zachors, the coke wasn't appreciated as much and not that many people wanted diet. After that I started requesting separately seltzer,water, diet soda, caffeine soda, non caffeinated soda.

They send nice tableware but not overly fancy so if you're going to want a color scheme, you should ask. Otherwise, I've found they go with classic baby blue for shalom zachors, baby pink for girls, and white/silver/gold for bar mitzvas and aufrif.

Mazel Tov.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 9:01 pm
Thank you keym that was really helpful!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries