Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Stubborn food oil won’t come off
Previous  1  2

twizzlers1

Post Fri, Jun 03 2022, 4:15 am
Is there anything like Dawn in israel? I know there are tons of different soaps that everyone keeps mentioning that one which as far as I know we don't have here. I also sometimes have oil stains I really need to get off. So if anybody from Israel can tell me what to use here. I know someone mentioned Saint Moritz so maybe I would try that but I would love to use something a little bit less harsh than that. Never thought I would ask someone to bring me Down from America

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jun 03 2022, 7:45 am
twizzlers1 wrote:
Is there anything like Dawn in israel? I know there are tons of different soaps that everyone keeps mentioning that one which as far as I know we don't have here. I also sometimes have oil stains I really need to get off. So if anybody from Israel can tell me what to use here. I know someone mentioned Saint Moritz so maybe I would try that but I would love to use something a little bit less harsh than that. Never thought I would ask someone to bring me Down from America

Any good quality dish soap. You just need something that cuts grease and is gentle on hands. So if you use a dish soap that starts breaking down the grease on your dishes on contact, that will work.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry