Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Shailos: You or dh?

Who asks the shailos to the rov in your house
Me  
 14%  [ 10 ]
Dh  
 85%  [ 58 ]
Total Votes : 68

accountantmommy

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 4:06 pm
Who calls the rov in your house when you have a shaila? Is it different re: TH, kashrus,etc?

hodeez

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 4:08 pm
Whoever has the question asks

Living Princess

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 4:10 pm
We both do. I mostly WhatsApp kashrus questions to our Rav. If it's something a little more complicated my husband will call. Or sometimes I do. For TH we'd drop an envelope in the Ravs postbox and he'd message the number you wrote on the envelope.

OOTforlife

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 4:59 pm
We both do, but the poll didn't offer that as an option. I chose me, because I ask more often.

teachkids

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 5:00 pm
Dh is technically a Rav so I ask him and 90% of the time he can answer. Otherwise he calls his Rebbi who I don't even know...

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 5:35 pm
Whomever has the question asks.

tryinghard

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 5:39 pm
I write me but it depends. I usually ask Birth control and most taharas hamishpacha shailas unless I feel like it’s such a straightforward question with no details that need to be clarified. But DH shows any and all maaros.
Most other shailas are DH

Iamamommy1

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 6:53 pm
We both ask
Sometimes I prefer to be the one to ask , bc I want the rav to hear my viewpoint
Sometimes I just want DH to take care of it, so then he asks

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 6:54 pm
accountantmommy wrote:
Who calls the rov in your house when you have a shaila? Is it different re: TH, kashrus,etc?

If something has to be dropped off he will drop it off, but I ask the questions. For other things, whichever of us has a question is the one to ask.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions