Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Which NY/NJ areas are likely to shoot up like Toms River and
Previous  1  2

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 7:11 pm
Toms River near the ocean (beachwood/silverton area) will definitely become frum in the next few years.

Frum ppl will probably move to Freehold and Brick as well soon enough

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 7:21 pm
Jewish ppl are already in freehold and brick. But howell is gana pick up way faster in my opinion. Closest to lakewood and houses still affordable.

amother
Offwhite

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 7:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
That may be true to some degree, but I dont think houses doubled in price anywhere else.

There is a real estate boom everywhere post covid.

amother
Offwhite

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 7:28 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I think Toms River shot up way more than anywhere else. Theres no comparison.

Even in BP which is still desirable to many, houses that were 2 million, 5 years ago, did NOT go up to 4 million. At most they went up to 2.75 million.

Even 3 family homes with huge incomes, only went up a few hundred thousand in the last 5 years.

No comparison at all.

Lakewood and Brooklyn are not the only two places in the world contrary to imamother wisdom.

nicole81

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 9:38 pm
amother [ Offwhite ] wrote:
There is a real estate boom everywhere post covid.

Yup. Pretty much everywhere, just not major cities that have seen population decreases (like NYC).

New Jersey as a whole was already relatively expensive compared to other states; things are not going to just double again in a few years.

Are you looking for an investment property or for a place to live? What's your price range? If you're looking for pre-covid Tom's river prices elsewhere in NJ, especially if you're looking for a place that will turn frum, you're not going to find it.

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 10:08 pm
amother [ Stonewash ] wrote:
Many communities saw such an increase.
Toronto.
Even Baltimore. Real estate went up like crazy.
We own really cheap properties in philly (like bought for 25-50k they have increased exponentially).
Real estate exploded. In part bec interest rates were so low.
With interest rates doubling I expect prices to fall slightly. A mortgage is now double it was 6 months ago. Ppl can’t go as high.

I am interested in Philly as investment. Do you have a real estate agent that can help me with the area that you spoke about?
Any leads are greatly appreciated!

amother
Stonewash

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 10:34 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
I am interested in Philly as investment. Do you have a real estate agent that can help me with the area that you spoke about?
Any leads are greatly appreciated!

Sorry no we just bought on our own using Zillow.
Lots of properties there bought by investors looking to flip still tor cheap.
You have to be careful. Some places are really bad. Like we can deal with many areas.
But I’d steer clear of Kensington area were it is heartbreaking. Everyone is so gone on drugs. I wouldn’t touch that area even though prices are still Rock bottom.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 10:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
From what I hear the nicest ad biggest of the Manchester houses dont come close to Toms River houses.

The big houses are the size of the average ones in Toms River. They aren’t the size of the very large ones. Toms River has a range of houses, many popular frum Toms River areas have 2200 sq foot houses.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries