Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
BOE iPads during corona for those with services. Return?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 3:10 pm
Anyone know what to do with the boe iPads we got to use during corona.
Where do we return them? And do you know if the charger is broken or missing what to do.
Thanks in advance

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 9:06 pm
Bump

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 10:09 pm
https://www.schools.nyc.gov/le.....turns Is this helpful? (I assume your NYC cuz otherwise you would have said so šŸ˜†)

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 10:16 pm
Thanks. But we arenā€™t in the public school we got it during corona as any child with P3 or other services was able to get one then, Iā€™m just wondering where to send it back and what I do if I donā€™t have the charger

healthminded

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 2:24 pm
Did they ask back for it? Or you just want to send it back?
My husband got one for my "kid", but I don't think they ever asked back for it.
What's the plan? Are they going to ask for it?
It's ours for keeps?

amother
Fern

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 2:31 pm
Why don't you try calling the number that you called to get the device to see how you can return it?

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 3:16 pm
Gosh I totally forgot about mine. We moved last summer and I think it's still packed in a box somewhere.

I'm assuming if they want it back they would email/send a letter requesting it.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 3:38 pm
I canā€™t remember who we called to get it in the first place. No one asked for it back but Iā€™m assuming we need to return it, itā€™s the boe property ā€¦. Maybe they gave out so many during covid that they donā€™t have track to whom to send letters to return it. I donā€™t know

amother
Anemone

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 3:46 pm
I got for my kids with services. By the end of June 2020 the doe contacted me and arranged to pick it up.

amother
Lemon

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 4:22 pm
I have 3 and no one ever contacted me to return them. My kids still use them sometimes.

Something tells me they're never gonna ask for them back.

soapsuds

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 4:24 pm
I still got mine too. I doubt they'll ever ask for it. Why do you want to send it back? I'm enjoying mine for as long as they let me keep it.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 4:45 pm
I got one, il send back when they ask..from what I understand, boe has a surplus of stuff with nothing 2 do with it..
Id just love a way 2 jailbreak it because it blovks the app store..

amother
Banana

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 5:49 pm
I was actually wondering what they are going to do. As a side note, ours always has messages to upgrade which make it unusable.. the error keeps coming up no matter how many times I click ā€œokā€ and canā€™t use it bec itā€™s blocking the rest. Any ideas?

seeker

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 6:03 pm
I was also wondering. But I'm not actually going to ask, just holding onto it until they send for it. We use it for zoom, which these days is very rarely related to Covid other than the fact that Covid is what got everyone into zoom.

amother
Milk

Post Sat, Jun 11 2022, 9:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks. But we arenā€™t in the public school we got it during corona as any child with P3 or other services was able to get one then, Iā€™m just wondering where to send it back and what I do if I donā€™t have the charger

Wow I wish someone would have told us this back in 2020. My child has P3 and could have used it.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jun 11 2022, 10:18 pm
So everyone just keeps it. I just want to do the right thing. Maybe someone on here works in the boe and May know what to do with it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries