Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Iso short sleeve bathing suit top, shorts bottom

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 2:35 pm
I'm looking for one for my preteen for camp. she's a size m/l adult. Does anyone have any links of one that worked for them. she's around 5"4.

mamaleh

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 2:50 pm
Lands End has a bunch of options. We’ve been very happy with their swim stuff over the years

Last edited by mamaleh on Sun, Jun 12 2022, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
PlumPink

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 2:54 pm
https://m.kohls.com/product/pr.....aw.ds

amother
Holly

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 8:19 pm
I would love suggestions also. What kind of shorts are they wearing in sleepaway camps age 13 tight boy shirt style, tight longer short, or looser swim short?

MarSeaModest

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 1:07 pm
I sell over 30 style options of modest swimwear including shorts and short sleeve tops for girls and women - www.#$^&(*

And took out your signature which is a link to your swimwear website.

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 1:20 pm
MarSeaModest wrote:
I sell over 30 style options of modest swimwear including shorts and short sleeve tops for girls and women - www.#$%^&*

FYI, bumping a bunch of old posts to advertise is generally frowned upon here. If you responded to the one current post with your link, fine, but why bump 5 old ones who probably bought something by now.

MarSeaModest

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 2:33 pm
you are right. However I find that women looking for swimwear are always looking for that perfect solution. Sometimes you just make due because you cant find something suitable so I thought I would try to offer

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 2:47 pm
MarSeaModest wrote:
you are right. However I find that women looking for swimwear are always looking for that perfect solution. Sometimes you just make due because you cant find something suitable so I thought I would try to offer

It's not just frowned upon, it's also against site rules. If you don't want to get kicked off I would be careful.

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 3:42 pm
MarSeaModest wrote:

That would be responding to today's post, not spamming the board...

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 4:29 pm
MarSeaModest wrote:

I also don't think you're offering anything beyond what was posted. Your prices are on the more expensive end, and your selection of long enough skirts is eh. Figure out what you can offer that the established companies are not...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics