Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Transforming Beds

fireworker

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 8:16 pm
I an pretty happy with my current mattresees(54 inch, extra long) but the box springs are an eyesore.

Ideally Id like to do a paneled wall as a headboard, but what can be done for my box springs. Is there a way to wrap them without buying a whole new bed?

SesameSeeds

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 8:20 pm
Check out circa bed wrap

bargainlover

Yes! Check betweencarpools.com
They had a whole post with links

ra_mom

fireworker wrote:
I an pretty happy with my current mattresees(54 inch, extra long) but the box springs are an eyesore.

Ideally Id like to do a paneled wall as a headboard, but what can be done for my box springs. Is there a way to wrap them without buying a whole new bed?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087.....ss_tl

fireworker

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 10:08 pm
Thanks I tried the Circa bed wrap and since my beds are a funny size (Full extra long) it looked loose and didnt work.

Open to any other suggestions. Maybe of there was a cheap way yo upholster the box springs etc

stillnewlywed

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 10:12 pm
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083.....ss_tl

I have these - got them in dark brown to match my headboards and they look really good
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars