Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
8th grade grad gift ASAP

Which should I get
Activity and then it’s a nice pic  
 54%  [ 6 ]
Coffee mug, calendar kind of thing with pics and ppl will see  
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 10:18 pm
I want to give a present to my mothers helper and I’m not sure which is the better option.
Either an activity kind of thing like diamond art, paint by number which I know she really enjoys doing and then she’s left with a nice thing to hang on her wall.
or a coffee cup, phone case kind of thing which she can use all the time and then people see it next year and from when I was in high school was very in to have an item that someone had given you.
Ik she would be happy with both of them I can’t figure out which she would like better.
Please if you can help fast! I want to order it so it will come on time. Thanks!

amother
Daphne

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 10:19 pm
Diamond art sounds like a nice idea!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 12:30 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I want to give a present to my mothers helper and I’m not sure which is the better option.
Either an activity kind of thing like diamond art, paint by number which I know she really enjoys doing and then she’s left with a nice thing to hang on her wall.
or a coffee cup, phone case kind of thing which she can use all the time and then people see it next year and from when I was in high school was very in to have an item that someone had given you.
Ik she would be happy with both of them I can’t figure out which she would like better.
Please if you can help fast! I want to order it so it will come on time. Thanks!

Ask her mother?

Or do eenie meenie miney mo Smile

singleagain

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 8:07 am
Is it beyond your budget to get both?

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 8:30 am
Btw classipaci.com has adorable and adorable graduation gifts that she actually personalizes. I don’t work for her or are affiliated but I did order from there. So you might want to check it out

amother
Clematis

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 9:16 am
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
Btw classipaci.com has adorable and adorable graduation gifts that she actually personalizes. I don’t work for her or are affiliated but I did order from there. So you might want to check it out

The link was not found. Did you spell it right? I’d like to check it out. Thanks.

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 9:18 am
amother [ Clematis ] wrote:
The link was not found. Did you spell it right? I’d like to check it out. Thanks.

https://classypaci.com/

Sorry I guess I spelled it wrong

amother
Whitewash

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 9:22 am
You could do a cosmetics/toiletries case monogrammed with her name or initials . It's nice for camp if she is going or during the year if she spends Shabbos with a friend.
https://marleylilly.com/catego.....metic
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics