Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
How much to pay her? Suggestions

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 12:13 am
I have a relative who was in college at the same time that I am in college. I am taking a class that she has already taken ahead of me. The class I'm taking Is an asynchronous class. A class that you do not have to log in at a particular time, it is a work on your own pace online class. Because it is an Asynchronous class, there is a lot of writing replying and answering questions to gain credit for the course. to prove participation.
I am very weak in this subject at the same time I also have weak writing skills.
I asked her for a favor if she could log in to my account and answer some questions and replies on behalf of me and I will pay her
She is not a professional tutor neither is this her job or side hustle she was just nice and agreed to help me (likely due to the offer to get paid)
After she finished I asked her how much she wants me to pay her she said however I feel like.. Of course I want to pay her a lot because I'm so grateful but it has to be a normal amount because I cant just waste money like that because I'm grateful.

What do you lady suggest I pay her?? she worked for approximately 1.5 hour
[Thread locked as discussion of actions against halachah is not permitted on this site. - mod]

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 12:22 am
You're going to get bashed here.
[...]
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics