Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Bag for shopping Bas mitzvah gift.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 8:22 am
What type of bag would a 12 use when shopping for her mother? I guess its for her money and family phone. In my neighborhood I see very few girls with handbags . I saw a fanny pack and some type of crossbody small bag in young girls. I'm not sure the age. Is it the same in Lakewood? Wqqhich one is these appropriate for a Bas mitzvah girl.? also at this age would you buy solid or funky prints. Please only respond if you live in Lakewood have a daughter this age or know the styles.

I'm going to order online. not from ali or shein. Of you have links to instagram or websites so I could see styles please link also. Thank You!

* For a small build girl.

amother
Diamond

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 8:23 am
Most stylish right now is Lulu lemon fanny pack
Anything Kate Spade is also appropriate

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 9:00 am
I forgot to mention the girl has a slight build. Adult size for men and women won't fit her.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 9:05 am
amother [ Diamond ] wrote:
Most stylish right now is Lulu lemon fanny pack
Anything Kate Spade is also appropriate

This seems very sophisticated. she's a cutesy type, but stylish. Is this what 12 year olds are wearing?

Odelyah

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 9:34 am
The Lakewood imas can confirm but pretty sure these "Everywhere Belt Bags" are the "it bag":
https://shop.lululemon.com/p/b.....ESIZE
Not sure what you were looking to spend on the gift--they are $38. (Lululemon has free shipping and free returns btw.) If you want to give more you can throw in a pack of these overpriced hair ties for $14, which according to my 13 year old daughter are all the rage:
https://shop.lululemon.com/p/h.....ESIZE
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries