Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Plan my kiddush!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 17 2022, 1:01 pm
I really enjoy planning a good event/party. The problem is that I (BH) belong to a low key community/shul, and last time I made a kiddush (it was my first girl) I overheard someone saying how over the top it was. There was a whole intense candy bar etc. I don’t want to create a pressure for others and I don’t want to stick out.
I need decor links for a summery kiddush, and I’m going to use the shuls platters nothing too fancy. I really don’t want to spend a lot, and tablecloth’s etc should be disposable. I’d love something that I can get in her initial, like napkins etc, but I’ve only found ones where you actually personalize them and that can get pricey.
Maybe favor boxes also?
Any ideas?

amother
Viola

Post Fri, Jun 17 2022, 1:03 pm
If you’re looking for low key start by nixing the idea of a favor box. No one needs it!

(I have no other ideas since party planning is my least favorite thing on the planet, but I know OTT when I see it since I live in a wealthy but low key neighborhoods)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics