Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Orthopedist Brooklyn please recommend
Previous  1  2

F1sh

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 4:03 pm
Mara Karamitopoulos is the nicest, the wait is long, as others say, but it’s worth it. She’s very kid freindly, the office staff are nice, and she does a good job. I was there a few years ago for one of my kids who had an ankle fracture. Refuah Sheleimah!

amother
Black

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 6:32 pm
Sounds like op has united healthcare community plan. Is that so? NYU (karamitopoulis)doesn’t accept but agree she is a wonderful doc and they have a great team

amother
Pear

Post Mon, Jun 20 2022, 2:09 pm
I know u asked for an orthopedist. but for foot pain your better off going to a well trained podiatrist. podiatrist training today is very different then it used to be. the older podiatrist didnt do residency or surgical training. today podiatrist do the same amount of schooling as orthopedist and their specialty is just foot. where an orthopedist is jack of all trades master of none. a podiatrist has to do approx 300 foot surgeries to graduate residency an orthopedist has to do just 10 on the foot.
Dr Edelstein Podiatrist in BP is really good. Much better than any orthopedist I went to. And I tried a few

amother
Eggplant

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 7:15 am
amother Winterberry wrote:
Definitely go to her! She has amazing bedside manner !! My father prides himself on being able to read people and he really liked her. A number of people in my family used her with amazing results (one had major surgery).

You can try calling Refuah helpline for recommendations (845-782-2000) I called them recently for an adult orthopedist (karamitopulis is pediatric) and they sent me to Columbia Dr Robert Christian.

Did you end up going to Dr. Robert Christian? Were you happy with him?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries